Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Help for PLF

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD, I have to assume
you simply don't want to admit it in front of the others. If you are
truly concerned about your mental health, I'll provide you with a
simple checklist. You don't have to respond...just answer these
questions in the safety of your IT closet. If the answers to these
questions are yes, then you can simply contact me outside of RAO and
I'll put you in touch with the therapists. Ready? Here we go!

1. Do you lack empathy for others? Judging from your unbridled
hostility on RAO, your homophobic attacks and your inability to find
just one person here who likes you, I say the answer is yes. But go
ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

2. Do you often go and on about a particular interest, unaware that
the person you're talking to is bored beyond reason? Well, you're an
IT nerd, so that probably happens all the time. But your insistence
that people are "responding to themselves" is obviously connected to
the fact that people really don't read your posts and could care less
about your opinions. But go ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

3. Do you often find that you don't adhere to the rules others follow
because you don't understand them? Oh, this is a good one. When you
wanted me to provide proof of TONE's downloads, you couldn't accept
the fact that I needed to send you the proof directly as opposed to
producing some non-existent URL. You just couldn't understand why, and
you couldn't understand why your anonymity excludes you from making
any demands of proof whatsoever. But go ahead and answer as honestly
as possible.

4. Do you have trouble maintaining eye contact? I bet you do. I bet
that's why you have no rewarding interpersonal relationships. I bet
that's why you like working in the middle of the night where you have
no contacts with others. People scare you. But go ahead and answer as
honestly as possible.

5. Do you have trouble understanding jokes or sarcasm? Oh ****, big
time I say. That's why your jokes also fall so flat. You're not funny
to others, and others aren't funny to you. But go ahead and answer as
honestly as possible.

6. Are you usually alone, unable to make and keep friends? Hell, this
would be the name of your biography if anyone gave a **** about
writing your biography. But go ahead and answer as honestly as
possible.

7. Do you find you want to make friends, but it's way too difficult?
Duh. But go ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

8. Do you have a large vocabulary and yet a narrow range of interests?
Yeah, we all remember your very revealing comments in the literature
thread. So that's a BIG yes. But go ahead and answer as honestly as
possible.

The rest of the list contains things you would never admit to, and
we're unable to determine because we can't follow you in real life.
These include such characteristics as being clumsy, being uninterested
in sports or play, holding your hands over your ears when upset and
other mannerisms.

Well, I hope this is enlightening for you. And I honestly hope you get
the help that you need! Good luck.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The Babbling Buffoon

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any such
assessments.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch refuses help for his autism.

On Apr 11, 9:55�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any such
assessments.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept
you have a huge problem.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 12, 9:11�am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:55 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any such
assessments.

No, Marc's right. You completely ignored the questions because you
knew they applied to you. It's not like anyone expects you to admit
being autistic, but it's obvious that you fit the profile. Amd what's
this about Marc being an unqualified failed amateur? An unqualified
failed amateur what? Are you saying he failed at psychology? How?
Where? When? It seems like you're just making up more lies here.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept
you have a huge problem.

I agree, Marc. But then again, you have to be really stupid to go
through life without realizing you're autistic. GeoSynch knows about
his mental disorder. And he's really ****ed it's so obvious to
everyone else.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you have
a huge problem.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet
newsgroups.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Agrees With Himself

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.

No, Marc's right.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you
have a huge problem.

I agree, Marc.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default OK, Senator Sugar, you've hit a low (even for you)

On Apr 12, 2:18*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,
Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.

No, Marc's right.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you
have a huge problem.

I agree, Marc.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

Is it a goal of yours to be boring, or is that just a side benefit of
your possessing no sense of humor?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 12, 7:57�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:18�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,
Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.
No, Marc's right.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you
have a huge problem.
I agree, Marc.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

Is it a goal of yours to be boring, or is that just a side benefit of
your possessing no sense of humor?

People with autism are often left wondering why everyone else is
laughing but them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

I wonder if 2pid worries about "the Jewish question" like the Senator
does.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Birds of an autistic feather...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,

Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you have
a huge problem.

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?" in
this post (towards end of post):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and begins to
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You haven't
offered one shred of proof..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all farewell."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Senator Sugar pretends nothing happened

Senator Sugar, the band is playing "Taps":

You lose, dum-dum.

After your face plant over the past few days you have zero
credibility, not that you really had any to begin with.

Don't commit suicide, but it is time to give it up. You're too
ignorant to play with any longer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

Amd [sic] what's this about Marc being an unqualified failed amateur?

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch admits he has autism...finally.

for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/5cb285a3ba050ae7

Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/bc98fe9665544c15

offered one shred of proof..."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/98a9356ea00c1ed1

I've offered plenty of proof."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/e9a03cec069bcf50

"I bid you all farewell."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/f845ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

You know...autistic people like to repeat things over and over. I
guess I was right about your ASD! LoL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Your repeated denials of arguing with yourself convince no one else but you,
Buffoon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Internet and Real-Life Stalker

[...]

Speaking of stalking, Loony Tune Buffoon, wasn't it you that stalked Arny by
parking near his house and waiting to catch a glimpse of him or something?

And isn't it you that went over and stalked Scott on a sports group after he
stopped posting here?

Well, isn't it, you reeking hypocrite?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch, autistic person, doesn't believe his own arguments.

On Apr 16, 12:22*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

We weren't speaking of stalking. We were speaking of people other than
yourself believing that I argue with myself. I asked you to prove it.

You ran away! LoL!

We can now deduce that YOU don't even believe that nonsense.

CHA-CHINNGGGG!!! SCORE!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 16, 7:06*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:40*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

* Boon scores on usenet. *Beavis is jealous.

Let's reduce the "snot". What are you reading right now?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect ReverseSomersault Faceplant

On Apr 16, 10:30*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

[...]

It is irrefutably proven within this very post.

No, it isn't.

You mentioned stalking in the subject line of the post.

So?

You got your nose thoroughly rubbed in it for so doing.

You have yet to rub my nose in anything. Ever.

Sorry, no CHA-CHINNGGGG!!! no SCORE!!! no dice and no soup for you.

Sorry, but as an autistic person, you don't get to make the rules
here. Your grasp of reality is too skewed.

But I do gotta give you credit for one thing, bumbler: you ditched the CISG
moniker for PLF because the S for Stalker in CISG was just a wee-bit too much
reeking hypocrisy for even that long-suffering inured schnozzola of yours..

Not really. I'm not a stalker. That's a really dumb theory of yours.
First you think I'm arguing with mself. Under scrutiny, your claim
fell apart. Now you're claiming I'm a stalker.

Go ahead, let's hear the autistic person offer up some proof.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

---------------------

As a deranged lunatic, you probably don't even remember stating previously on
rao that you had parked your car by Arny's house and waited to see if he'd step
outside or something.

Loony Tune Buffoon can't be expected to remember going over to the football
group to stalk Scott after Scott had stopped posting to rao.

If those make-believe "behavior therapists" actually existed, they'd have quite
a field day with a mental defective like you. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man gets another argument dismantled.

On Apr 19, 7:09*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Or something? Idiot.

I drove past Arny's house once in 2003. I informed him that I would be
in Detroit on business and asked him if he wanted to meet. He informed
me that the police would be waiting for me if I did drop by. (He said
the same thing to John Atkinson, editor of Stereophile.) I said okay,
then. I reported that Arny lived in a very nice house in a nice
neighborhood. Since he lives right off a main street in suburban
Detroit, and since my business was literally just a couple of miles
away on the same road, and since Arny published his address on both
his website and here on RAO, there was absolutely no invasion of
privacy, and therefore no stalking.

Loony Tune Buffoon can't be expected to remember going over to the football
group to stalk Scott after Scott had stopped posting to rao.

There is no such thing as stalking on Usenet groups since it is a
public forum. There is no rule that you cannot follow someone from
group to group. In fact, Google encourages this since there is a
button right next to everyone's name. Both Shhh! and I have made
plenty of football-related posts to that group as well.

If those make-believe "behavior therapists" actually existed, they'd have quite
a field day with a mental defective like you.

Sorry, but they're real, and they didn't.

According to them, however, you're in serious need of help.