BIG TR BIG TR is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Yamaha PC5002M for sale, dallas area

$2000

Excellent condition, cosmetic 9 out of 10, used in clean studio all its life (most recently used to drive nearfield Yamaha NS-10's)

Purchased from "Arnold Morgan Music" in 1985, have original receipt.

Will send photos to interested parties.

Recently recapped and serviced by ME (I am the in-house tech at our studio), service manual included. (rare !!) I guarantee it to be trouble free.

Weighs alot, would need local pickup in Dallas Texas OR we can ship freight if you make arrangements. Probably needs to be double boxed and strapped to a small pallet.

972 247 6973
or visit januarysound.com and click on Contact Us

Thanks for your time !!
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] docktav@gmail.com is offline

Default Yamaha PC5002M for sale, dallas area

--
BIG TR

Pleas send photo. Whats the price?

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox[_4_] WindsorFox[_4_] is offline

On 3/1/2013 6:39 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2008 6:05:40 AM UTC+2, BIG TR wrote:
$2000

How much?

Really?