Junkie

Default cell-phone to car player convergence.

It becomes a headache to update my favorite musics on all the locations
I stay around, home, office, car, hotels, etc.

Most of all car.. this is where I get the urge of listining to my
favorite musics... & the most odd place where you can update my music
lists.

is there cell-phone to car player convergence.

Regards,
Kama