Jonny Durango

STFU!!!

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in
message . ..
In article ,

"
wrote:

In other words, I need the money for a critical purpose (:-( , therefore

you
are in
for an AWESOME deal.

SCAM ALERT!

Default FA: from $0.99 SONY Theater RECEIVER ($600 less!) dOUBLEdECK AND headphones HiFi awesome

FA: from $0.99 SONY Theater RECEIVER ($600 less!) dOUBLEdECK AND headphones
HiFi awesome

For auction starting at only $0.99 and closing within 48 hours:

SONY Home Theater Receiver - among the latest models, the back panel looks
like a NASA control board (:-) - including optical and digital in/outs!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZachin2004

If you are the only bidder, you can have ANY of the $0.99 SONY items
for just that: $0.99!

SONY Progressive Cinema DVD player
SONY Advanced VCR HiFi Stereo Sound plus 4 Head mechanism, ONE BUTTON
PROGRAMMING!
SONY Double Deck Cassette Player and Recorder
SONY DJ Monitor HiFi Headphones
SONY Studio HiFi AWESOME headphones

Many items are still under RETAIL ORIGINAL SONY WARRANTY (under a year old!)
All in perfect condition!

In other words, I need the money for a critical purpose (:-( , therefore you
are in
for an AWESOME deal.

Will ship internationally to most countries!