Tom Gallaher

Default FS: Big List Crane Song, Great River, Requisite, Neumann, Millennia

Fellow Rappers,

It's time for me to pay the tax man and fund a new venture. All my gear is
for sale. Quite a bit of this was purchased from fellow rappers, some via
ebay, some via pro audio pros like Mercenary. My ebay feedback is 100%
(distant-farmer). The Great River MP2MH was sent to Dan Kennedy to have the
balanced transformer outs added. The Requisite PAL was sent to Danny
McKinney for tweaking. The Little Labs PCB Distro was just repaired by
Jonathan Little. The D&R console has 20 inputs on a 26 channel frame and was
a serious improvement over the Trident Series 65 it replaced. The Fostex
G16S is well-respected as a 1/2" 16 track recorder w/ Dolby S. I can supply
photos upon request. US Postal Money Order or Personal Checks accepted (upon
clearing my bank), prices do not include shipping (from 30041). I've based
these prices on PrePal.com listings so they should be fair and realistic.
Everything is in very good condition and guaranteed to work properly. All
prices are US$. Please reply via email to:

Manufacturer Model Price
Crane Song Flamingo $ 2,000.00
Great River MP2MH $ 1,800.00
Great River ME1NV $ 850.00
Requisite Audio PAL $ 1,800.00
Peavey VMP2 $ 650.00
Allen & Heath GR1 $ 250.00
Drawmer MX60 $ 375.00
Avalon U5 $ 425.00
Symetrix SX202 $ 125.00

D&R Dayner $ 1,500.00
Mackie LM3204 $ 350.00

JBL LSR28P (PR) $ 1,000.00
Radio Shack Minimus 7 (PR) $ 100.00

Millennia NSEQ-1 $ 1,250.00
Rane PE17 $ 200.00

DBX Quantum $ 725.00
TC Electronic M2000 $ 450.00
Roland SRV330 (2) $ 250.00
Roland SDE1000 $ 125.00
Roland SRV2000 $ 125.00
Lexicon MPX100 $ 100.00

Drawmer DL221 $ 300.00
Drawmer MX30 $ 225.00
Urie LA-4 Black $ 450.00
FMR RNC 1776 $ 125.00
Demeter Tube Optical $ 325.00

Alesis HD24 $ 1,200.00
Alesis Masterlink (20G) $ 750.00
Fostex G16S $ 750.00

B&K ST2140 power amp $ 300.00
Fostex 4050 autolocater $ 100.00
Sennheiser HD600 $ 250.00
Sony 7506 (4) $ 50.00
Rane HC6 $ 125.00
Alesis SR16 $ 75.00
Little Labs PCP Distro $ 650.00

Nuemann TLM103 w/shock $ 750.00
Nuemann KM 184 (2) w/shock $ 475.00
Shure SM7B $ 275.00
Shure SM57 $ 50.00
Beyer M500 Classic $ 300.00
Beyer M88 $ 225.00
Sennheiser MD441 $ 325.00
Sennheiser MD421 (2) $ 200.00
Royer R-121 $ 750.00
Audio Technica AT4047 w/ shock $ 375.00
Audio Technica ATM25 $ 100.00
EV RE20 $ 300.00

Tom Gallaher

Atlanta

Evangelos Himonides

Hi Tom,

If you don't mind shipping something to the UK, please e-mail me.
I'm interested in the RE20 and the VMP2.

regards,

Evangelos

%
Evangelos Himonides
IoE, University of London
tel: +44 2076126599
fax: +44 2076126741
"Allas to those who never sing but die with all their music in them..."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

%

Ericcc

Send you a msg about the RNC and ME-1NV..

jerrybarnesbass

Do u still have the Peavey VMP2?
Jerry 917 791 4945

Evangelos Himonides

Tom,

You are an absolute star mate! Your packing, tidiness and attention
were OUT OF THIS WORLD!
A big THANK YOU from 'rainy' London.

To the rest of the group, apologies for the OT but this man HAD to be
thanked in public.

To UK customs for the generous 20% fees: "=A3$%^&*()(*&^%$

Best wishes,

Evangelos
(now about to play with his RE-20)

WWAudio

Being a firm believer in recognizing decent, honest folk I want to add my
thumbs up to doing business with Tom. I'm now the proud owner of a Royer
R-121. It looks and sounds fantastic. Tom's a straight up, square dealin'
kind of guy and the transaction was glitch free - and he even got the mic
shipped out whilst doing battle with the flu. The man's a trooper if ever
there was one.

A pleasure doing business with you Tom and rest assured the Royer will have
a good home here and be well cared for. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Cheers,

Todd H.
West Wing Audio

"Tom Gallaher" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Evangelos Himonides

I'll second that!
Tom is an absolute STAR!!! The packaging this man did for the VMP2 and
the RE-20 was to 'cry' for!
My best wishes for your new venture man.

Evangelos