Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio,
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Jam Toast Red Book Text

Hi,

1. Can anyone provide info on how to encode text (like the names of songs and
other info) in the CD burning process for a Mac?

Jam 6.0.3 appears to let you do it, but after clicking on the boxes and
entering the text, it doesn't show on the CD player.

2. Toast 7.1 doesn't either.

3. Is there a Mac app that does?

THANKS!

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
[email protected] audioaesthetic@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 19, 7:28 am, Ty Ford wrote:
Hi,

1. Can anyone provide info on how to encode text (like the names of songs and
other info) in the CD burning process for a Mac?

Jam 6.0.3 appears to let you do it, but after clicking on the boxes and
entering the text, it doesn't show on the CD player.

2. Toast 7.1 doesn't either.

3. Is there a Mac app that does?

THANKS!

Ty Ford

Acting and Voiceover Demoshttp://www.tyford.com
Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

toast 6.xx does cd text....
dsp quatro
audiofile's wave editor
sonic studios' premaster cd and soundblade

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
Gidney and Cloyd Gidney and Cloyd is offline

Ty Ford wrote:

1. Can anyone provide info on how to encode text (like the names of songs and
other info) in the CD burning process for a Mac?

Did you try iTunes7? Seems I remberber being suprised by track
titles on an audio CD-Rs I burned. Dunno if it's real Red Book.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
Danny Meltzer Danny Meltzer is offline

On Jun 20, 1:45 am, Gidney and Cloyd wrote:
Ty Ford wrote:
1. Can anyone provide info on how to encode text (like the names of songs and
other info) in the CD burning process for a Mac?

Did you try iTunes7? Seems I remberber being suprised by track
titles on an audio CD-Rs I burned. Dunno if it's real Red Book.

Ty,

I assume you realize that not all CD players at CD-Text capable. That
might be your problem. If you have Jam 6 or Toast 7 or 8 you should
be able to successfully master with CD-Text which will show up
properly on the correct player.

Waveburner along with all the other above mentioned apps will do this
too.

Danny

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:07:37 -0400, Danny Meltzer wrote
(in article . com):

Ty Ford wrote:
1. Can anyone provide info on how to encode text (like the names of songs
and
other info) in the CD burning process for a Mac?

Did you try iTunes7? Seems I remberber being suprised by track
titles on an audio CD-Rs I burned. Dunno if it's real Red Book.

Ty,

I assume you realize that not all CD players at CD-Text capable. That
might be your problem. If you have Jam 6 or Toast 7 or 8 you should
be able to successfully master with CD-Text which will show up
properly on the correct player.

Waveburner along with all the other above mentioned apps will do this
too.

Danny

Thanks Danny,

Yes I do. My Jam 6 does allow me to enter the info, but the CD player we're
reading it on doesn't show it and it does show other cds.

Ty

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
wildt®ax wildt®ax is offline

On 19 Jun., 13:28, Ty Ford wrote:

2. Toast 7.1 doesn't either.

Toast does it if your burner supports CD TEXT. Just check "cd text" in
the side panel when burning an audio cd.

3. Is there a Mac app that does?

iTunes.

Frank.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.music.home-studio
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:58:50 -0400, wildt®ax wrote
(in article .com):

On 19 Jun., 13:28, Ty Ford wrote:

2. Toast 7.1 doesn't either.

Toast does it if your burner supports CD TEXT. Just check "cd text" in
the side panel when burning an audio cd.

3. Is there a Mac app that does?

iTunes.

Frank.

Thanks Frank.

Ty

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

old valve text book Simon Vacuum Tubes 6 November 15th 05 12:00 PM
Trouble w/Toast w/Jam 5 on Mac! Fingerz88D Pro Audio 5 July 21st 04 07:45 PM
-Fa nr tubes greman 12ax7s , U.S. 6L6s , tube text sub book GKB Marketplace 0 June 7th 04 12:10 AM
toast can't find my burner Zoot Pro Audio 2 March 12th 04 07:37 PM
Toast/Jam vs Masterlink? Wayne Pro Audio 2 July 9th 03 01:58 PM