paul packer

Default McCarty tries to rehabilitate himself.

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:15:30 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

That's not so bad, you know. If you liked ice cream as much as I

Paul,
Do you ever get to Cairns? I'm wondering if you could stop in at
McCarty's joint and report on the general atmosphere.

I recently received an email from a gentleman who claimed to have done
exactly that, and found McCarty not there, not at the address you cite
nor operating any kind of ice cream franchise. However, it's possible
that gentleman was Brian himself, most especially as he claimed to
have spoken to Brian on the phone and found him most personable. Email
me if you're curious.