Bruno Beam

Default My audio system is powered by tiny ants !!!!!!

They work for a handful of sugar, quite cheap !
Dave H.

"Bruno Beam" wrote

They work for a handful of sugar, quite cheap !

Be very careful, Bruno, they're very opposed to copper wiring and will carry
out ant-acid attacks, bathing your pristine connections in a rich soup of
formic acid and bodily wastes.

I know, I've been there.

HTH,
Dave H.
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

Wald

"Dave H." wrote:

"Bruno Beam" wrote

snip

snip again

This guy has been spamming newsgroups for a few days. His only intention seems to be
flooding the newsgroup scot.ltd with tons of replies.

See: http://groups.google.be/groups?as_ua...beam&lr=&hl=nl

Please ignore messages like these.

Followup set.

Wald