dave weil

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:15:31 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

dave weil said:

Prove me wrong, you disgusting sack of ****. Go and face your imagined
nemesis, and risk having your head handed to you in front of the entire
world. If you go, I'll be glad to eat my words. But I know I won't have
to, you chicken**** piece of garbage.

Arny needs till the end of January to develop some phoney
issue as an excuse for bailing out.

Actually, I think that he's going to show. Why shouldn't he? He gets
his head handed to him daily on the internet, but he's so delusional
that he takes some sort of pride from it. Why not get a free trip to
NYC out of the deal?

Even Arnii might be able to tell the difference between his fantasy world
and the real world outside of his home. So it might be a free trip to Hell.

I don't think so. He's going to "win the debate" no matter what
happens. You've heard the tape. You know.

Frankly, I think it's a no-win for JA, but that's just me, I guess. At
least it's a tax deduction, I suppose.

If Krooger shows up, it might be disgusting. JA would find himself in the
position of trying to have a serious debate against an escapee from a loony
bin. It wouldn't prove anything to those who already know how far gone
Krooger is.

I just think it's going to be messy in any case. I don't know what
could possibly be gained. More power to him to tackle the beast
though.
John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
oups.com
as I said earlier, I am not pressuring you for a commitment either
way right now. The deadline will be early February, because after
that it will be difficult for me to get the

debate/discussion/whatever
you wish to call it included in the show program.

I will give you my *final answer* by the end of January, if that's

all
right with you.

That will be fine, Mr. Krueger. I don't understand why you need that
much time, but as long as I receive a definite acceptance of my
invitation from you by February 1, I can both plan the event and
publicize it in the magazine.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Clyde Slick

"dave weil" wrote in message
..

PS. RIP Frederick Fennell

Awww

Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

dave weil said:

[...]

I wish Mikey could be there to see his 'hero' perform.

John Atkinson

dave weil wrote:
Frankly, I think it's a no-win for JA, but that's just me, I guess.

Hey, it stopped Mike McKelvy from clucking like a demented chicken
every opportunity he got. :-)

RIP Frederick Fennell

Indeed. I'm playing his Holst wind band recordings on Telarc this
afternoon.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Michael McKelvy

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

****-for-Brains rages impotently.

I can give your "final answer" right now: No show.

You're such a stupe Middius. You're so stupid and arrogant that I'm going
play you like a fiddle, and even tell you how I'm playing like a fiddle.
I'm
going to delay answering just so you can make comments like this all the
livelong day, night, you name it. Then when everybody is convinced of
your
position in the matter... ;-)

Do you think you're fooling anybody, Turdborg? You're already in full
meltdown. Already, you're reduced to nonsensical ranting. The only
weasel-move you haven't tried for running away from Lord Atkinson is the
"George made me do it" excuse. As in, "George was mean to me so I'm not
going to play!" Or "George didn't give me a chance to think up a good
excuse!"

Prove me wrong, you disgusting sack of ****. Go and face your imagined
nemesis, and risk having your head handed to you in front of the entire
world. If you go, I'll be glad to eat my words.

I'm absolutely sure you're at least as honorable as your bitch Singh.

Michael McKelvy

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
ups.com...

dave weil wrote:
Frankly, I think it's a no-win for JA, but that's just me, I guess.

Hey, it stopped Mike McKelvy from clucking like a demented chicken
every opportunity he got. :-)

I'm pleased to have been able to help you grow some balls. :-)

Michael McKelvy

John Atkinson said to The Big ****:

That will be fine, Mr. Krueger. I don't understand why you need that
much time, but as long as I receive a definite acceptance of my
invitation from you by February 1, I can both plan the event and
publicize it in the magazine.

Intention to humiliate Arnii publicly noted. Flaunting position of power
noted. Hoping to win the "debate" by being smarter than Krooger noted. ;-)

Impossible dream, noted.