Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Zoom H6

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Thanks for the considered reply, but I am not a novice. I am a 30 year
member of the AES. I know you don't agree with my audio theories on
reproduction, and that will have to be until you understand what I am
talking about.

I am not likely to understand what you are talking about until you know
what you are talking about, and we're not getting close to that yet.

Being an AES member does not make one a recordist, or a mix engineer,
nor a mastering engineer.

This is the essence of your delusion. Reading the pamphlet is not the
same as doing the work.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com

Zoom H2n Gary Eickmeier High End Audio 4 March 4th 12 09:39 PM
Zoom H2n Gary Eickmeier High End Audio 5 February 29th 12 11:50 PM
Zoom H2? Bill Peters Pro Audio 3 December 14th 10 06:04 AM
Zoom H2 vs H4 Gregory[_7_] Pro Audio 5 March 21st 08 06:18 PM
I just got the Zoom H2 [email protected] Pro Audio 25 September 17th 07 10:39 PM