The Ghost

Default Doppler Distortion

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"Jim Carr" wrote in message
news:w9eqd.150160$bk1.54716@fed1read05...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

Interesting, but not surprising, that the mutual admiration society of
audio group scumbags has only three members.

Yeh, but our mutual masturbation society has a lot more members. Next week
the party is in your mouth and everybody's coming.

*LOL* I knew that Ghostie was a real turkey, and now he's gonna get a
chance to gobble.....

That so-called *LOL* is in reality just another loud squeel from the
swine/pig pen. You and Jim Carr are clearly a couple of sick,
pathetic ****s, do-nothings and nobodies, who obviously never grew
much past adolescence.

Porky wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim Carr wrote:
Cross-posting added by Ghost trimmed.

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...

That so-called *LOL* is in reality just another loud squeel

from
the
swine/pig pen. You and Jim Carr are clearly a couple of sick,
pathetic ****s, do-nothings and nobodies, who obviously never

grew
much past adolescence.

Thanks for the kind words. I usually get comments that I am stuck

in
pre-adolescence,

Why am I not surprised?

which is why I figured you were so attracted to me.
Which is why your assessment is incorrect.

You figured wrong, but

Hmmmm, disassociation from reality as well as masochistic tendencies,
conflicting personalities, and delusions of expertise......

Another one of your delusional fantasies.

Maybe we should
leave to poor thing alone before he goes into total meltdown.

Don't hold your breath, and please don't stop. You two dimwits are all
who are left to keep this thread going. In case you haven't figured it
out by now, I would love to have this thread continue forever so that
anyone doing a search on "doppler" will become aware of Bob Cain's
stupidity and your idiocy.