Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Pioneer CD-RW problem

Good day,
I just purchased a Pioneer DEH-P6700MP
It plays MP3 CD-Rs flawlessly, but when I play a memorex CD-RW I get
skips at random (while driving over smoothe pavement.
I own a 91 acura legend.
Sooo.. is this player not designed to play CD-RWs?
or would another player suffice?
Any help help would be appreciated.
--Joshua

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F

Bob wrote, "Ever heard of Google?"

Unless I missed something, you didn't provide even the closest sliver of an
answer for the original poster's question.

Joshua, I'm not super-experienced with CD-R & CD-RW playback, but from what
I do know, recording speed can sometimes have a negative effect on erratic
playback. Try recording to your discs at a slower write speed. Other than
that, it appears your player supports CD-RW playback, so I suspect your deck
is not the problem. And Memorex has always given me great luck. Try a
different write speed and go from there.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Listen Bob, if all car audio questions were directed at Google there
wouldn't really be much point in this forum now would there? I don't
believe the answer to ANY question should ever be "go ask somewhere else"
unless the question could truly be better answered by others. It's kind of
like saying "go away and don't bother us".

MOSFET

Pioneer VSX-D814 S-Video Problem sam_vk5ksa Tech 1 August 17th 05 12:31 PM
CLC: More John Stewart Vacuum Tubes 12 November 2nd 04 09:47 AM
Pioneer DEH-P3000 CD Problem Sarby25 Car Audio 4 March 3rd 04 12:14 AM
Pioneer RT-707 Tape Speed Problem Dorathy From Oz Tech 0 November 21st 03 07:00 PM