jp_travers

Default '93 Toyota Previa - radio replacement

I have a 1993 Toyota Previa minivan which I got used. When I got it,
an aftermarket Pioneer CD/radio was installed but did not work. I have
just bought an original Toyota factory CD/cassette/radio unit used off
ebay, apparently it originally came from a 91-94 Camry via a 94 Previa
via a salvage yard.

I have a Chilton's book that gives some guidance about how to dismantle
the dashboard and install a radio, but it seems a little unclear. Has
anyone changed radios on a Previa that can offer some advice?

Thanks,
Jean-Paul Travers