jrzdevil

Default WebTV really sucks -read this

Bruce K wrote:
I really feel sorry for some people who have their heads too far up

in
the clouds.The reason I don't have a computer right now is because

i'm
saving for a good computer but for right now I have WebTv .It's not a
bad alternative.And if I post something it's not any less important

than
someone who has a $8000 computer.It's the individual person who uses
it.I hope those who feel the same, people who feel discrimatory

towards
us, DON'T GO LAUGHING AT HANDICAPPED PEOPLE WHO ARE IN WHEEL CHAIRS
BECAUSE YOU CAN WALK AND THEY CAN'T. Come back to earth.LET'S ALL GET
BACK TO WORK ON CAR AUDIO, WHAT WE ALL ENJOY!

Bruce people using pc's don't have their heads up their asses so get
off your soap box please.
"It's not a
bad alternative.And if I post something it's not any less important

than
someone who has a $8000 computer."

Lmfao at your idea of what a decent pc runs! Dude everytime Webtv gets
a newer box,people like you run out and buy it thinking its gonna be
better yet its only the same **** in a different style box! Put that
money away and try to finance a comp.You can find tons of deals on the
net and I promise if you spend anywhere near 8 grand you'll have enough
equipment to furnish an entire office! I once was also a webtv user
(long ago)and quickly realized what a piece of **** they really are.
I think a lot of people have a problem with webbers because they opt
to show their email signatures in their posts and us "better people
with our heads too far in the clouds" as bruce calls us just see a
mumbly mess of html codes rather than a pretty little email signature
with a pretty little ram or midi file playing their favorite song.Sorry
people but I also think webtv users are the scum of the internet
because Webtv and its owner Bruce Leak fail to educate their users on
how to properly post in discussion forums and newsgroups.
Just to stay on topic here PIONEER audio equipment RULES?

MZ

Computers aren't very expensive. Even people with very little money can get
a decent computer on ebay for under $200. I have 8 computers - all but 3 of
them would go for approximately $50 on ebay.

One reason why web-tv'ers are sometimes ridiculed is because they know so
little about computers that they're under the impression that they cost $8k
(or that they cost more than a webTV unit itself).

Well, no, the real reason they're ridiculed is because most webTVers post
stupid things. Those that aren't stupid are just unfortunate enough to be
grouped with the ones that are...

"jrzdevil" wrote in message
oups.com...