jschen

Default Soundstream Exact10 Sealed Dimensions

I remember that my subwoofer came with enclosure sheet with dimensions
and such. I know they had one for a 1.0 ft^3 sealed enclosure. Anyone
have the dimensions of this enclosure so I don't have to sit here and
find the displacement of the woofer and design the rest of the
box...yeah I could probably have it done by the time I get an answer but
the help would be appreciated. BTW the sheet used to be on
soundstream's website but since the redesign I cannot find it.
--
jschen
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=162234

Tony Fernandes

I don't have the box's demensions, but the basket frame is 180 cu. inches
(which is about .1 cu. ft). Just by increasing one of the sides of the box
by one inch (assuming it's a 1ft x 1ft x 1ft box) would increase the box's
internal volume by 144 cu. inches. I would just start from there and maybe
add another inch for good measure, because when you add bracing it will
probably even out.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
"jschen" wrote in message
s.com...
I remember that my subwoofer came with enclosure sheet with dimensions
and such. I know they had one for a 1.0 ft^3 sealed enclosure. Anyone
have the dimensions of this enclosure so I don't have to sit here and
find the displacement of the woofer and design the rest of the
box...yeah I could probably have it done by the time I get an answer but
the help would be appreciated. BTW the sheet used to be on
soundstream's website but since the redesign I cannot find it.
--
jschen
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=162234

jschen

Thanks guess I'll start writing out my measurements and math stuff...