Ty Ford

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really ...Ohh Poop!

In Article , George
Perfect wrote:
Sigh - nothing anyone says here is going to alter your position, is it?

Nope.

Personally, I don't buy it.

Fortunately for you, you don't have to.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

George Perfect

In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:
Sigh - nothing anyone says here is going to alter your position, is it?

Nope.

Then, as you haven't responded to my request that you back up your
statements, let the record show that your comments are based on nothing
more than prejudice.

--
George
Newcastle, England

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back - Piet Hein
Ty Ford

In Article , George
Perfect wrote:
In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:
Sigh - nothing anyone says here is going to alter your position, is it?

Nope.

Then, as you haven't responded to my request that you back up your
statements, let the record show that your comments are based on nothing
more than prejudice.

Nope, just bored to tears with your over the top castigations. Try as you
have to make a fool of me George, you've only exposed yourself to us for
whom you really are. After the point about B was settled, that's all I was
after anyway.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

George Perfect

Perfect wrote:
In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:
Sigh - nothing anyone says here is going to alter your position, is it?

Nope.

Then, as you haven't responded to my request that you back up your
statements, let the record show that your comments are based on nothing
more than prejudice.

Nope, just bored to tears with your over the top castigations. Try as you
have to make a fool of me George, you've only exposed yourself to us for
whom you really are. After the point about B was settled, that's all I was
after anyway.

Dear Ty,

Do tell us all. Who am I really?

Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
Need Help With Amps in Behringer Monitors tim glasgow Pro Audio 0 November 21st 03 10:11 PM
BEHRINGER SHIPS V-TONE GUITAR PACK SGAE1976 Pro Audio 3 November 15th 03 03:48 PM
Toooooobs for guitar amps Roger W. Norman Pro Audio 76 October 9th 03 11:24 PM
Tons of stuff to sell - amps, head unit, processors, etc. Ge0 Car Audio 3 August 5th 03 04:24 AM