Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Rare recording of 2pid singing with a band!

Download the MP3 now! It's under "play opening theme" under "other
sound clips":

http://www.pavekmuseum.org/Cannon.htm

I am only now beginning to realize the depths of 2pid's talent.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 Aug, 16:37, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Download the MP3 now! It's under "play opening theme" under "other
sound clips":

http://www.pavekmuseum.org/Cannon.htm

I am only now beginning to realize the depths of 2pid's talent.

Please!!! How could you forget to tell us about the clip with brother
Howard!!!