Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Palin: liar or deluded?

She also claimed again that she said "thanks but no thanks" to
Alaska's so-called Bridge to Nowhere, even though her version of the
story has been widely debunked.

She voiced support for the bridge during her gubernatorial campaign,
and the project was only called off after it had become an
embarrassment to the state.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...tml?page=3&c=y

Too bad she was not on the scene when Al Franken penned "Lies (and the
Lying Liars who tell them).