Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Cheney corrupt? This should be interesting

I blame the Dems for Cheney all the way. They should have impeacheed th4e
neocon son of a bitch and they didn't.

Maybe he's doggystyling Pelosi.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation said that in
no knowledge of the bribes. At the time, however, Stanley was not a
cooperating witness, a stance that changed in June when he was
confronted with evidence of his involvement in the bribery scheme.

The vice president's office declined to comment, citing the continuing
litigation.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...aspx?GT1=33002

It appears these bribes were on a large scale. It's hard to imagine
that the upper-echelons weren't aware of hundreds of millions floating
around.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation said that in
no knowledge of the bribes. At the time, however, Stanley was not a
cooperating witness, a stance that changed in June when he was
confronted with evidence of his involvement in the bribery scheme.

The vice president's office declined to comment, citing the continuing
litigation.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...ndal-rocks-big
-oil.aspx?GT1=33002

It appears these bribes were on a large scale. It's hard to imagine
that the upper-echelons weren't aware of hundreds of millions floating
around.

That's a tough one. Bribery's illegal but until everyone gets on the
same page about enforcing the laws it can be considered a cost of
business.

Stephen

salvage corrupt mp3 Gardner Pro Audio 6 July 18th 08 02:50 AM
cheney/Obama in 2008! Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 8 October 17th 07 05:45 AM
Who will Cheney shoot next? Annika1980 Audio Opinions 6 February 15th 06 09:25 PM
Cheney shoots a guy Jenn Audio Opinions 13 February 13th 06 05:36 PM
Corrupt MP3/MP1 Doughboy Pro Audio 0 May 28th 05 11:58 AM