Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default WTF is wrong with McCain?

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
On Sep 2, 9:26 pm, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

"I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing,
shoot some s- -- and just f---in' chillin' I guess," he wrote before
his MySpace page was removed. "Ya f--- with me I'll kick [your] ass."

Was it me, or was ScottW trying to call me a redneck earlier today?
LoL. Love those Christians.

2pid and GOIA exemplify the christians of the US. They're
hypocritical, self-righteous and intolerant.

**Not only the US. We have Christian groups over here that share the same
attitudes. It's no wonder that Christians everywhere are recieving such bad
press. From day one, US Christian groups should have condemned Dubya, but
failed to do so, because he was/is one of their own. Here's a bunch from
Downunder:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/backgroundb...06/1624361.htm

The irony is that they vigorously supported our last Federal government:

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2012520.htm

Ironic, because members of this group are forbidden to vote. Christians have
forgotten their basic tennants. How convenient.

"Turn the other cheek? Me? I'll kick your ass first." LoL.

LOL!

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Wait...I have mo

"I'm a ****in' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But
I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the
boys, do some fishing, shoot some **** and just ****in' chillin' I
guess. Ya **** with me I'll kick ass."

Children: "I don't want kids."

That was the full MySpace profile before it was erased...LoL!!!!
Praise Jeebus!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline