Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Suggested Subject Titles for ScottW's Next 10 OT Threads...

1. Uh
2. I think
3. Hey
4. Wait
5. Hey you
6. If
7. When
8. Why
9. No
10. Yes

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Of course I forgot to put the all important "OT:" in front of each
subject line. We all know how important that is.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 27, 5:02*pm, Vinylanach wrote:
1. Uh
2. I think
3. Hey
4. Wait
5. Hey you
6. If
7. When
8. Why
9. No
10. Yes

Boon

You did not spell #1 correctly, which makes you a poor writer.

Please insert the "D" in its proper position.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

1. Uh
2. I think
3. Hey
4. Wait
5. Hey you
6. If
7. When
8. Why
9. No
10. Yes

You did not spell #1 correctly, which makes you a poor writer.
Please insert the "D" in its proper position.

Your not the write one to give out D's. You probably flunked everything in
O School. You're a F man.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default OT: How about fatuous Suck-upping?

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=163693

" I'm actually putting a little edge on my criticism just to make up
for the fact that on MSNBC last night somebody said, quote, "it wasn't
a speech: it was a symphony." I'm sorry; I won't even name who did it.
I am here to balance that bit of fatuous -- fatuous suck-upping!"

What a biting indictment from one of RAO's most balanced and
insightful 'thinkers'.

LoL.

Agreed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=163693

" I'm actually putting a little edge on my criticism just to make up
for the fact that on MSNBC last night somebody said, quote, "it wasn't
a speech: it was a symphony." I'm sorry; I won't even name who did it.
I am here to balance that bit of fatuous -- fatuous suck-upping!"

What a biting indictment from one of RAO's most balanced and
insightful 'thinkers'.

LoL.

Agreed.

For Suck-upping, that doesn't hold a candle to the master:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/011183.php

It must be very strange to be President Bush. A man of extraordinary
vision and brilliance approaching to genius, he can't get anyone to
notice. He is like a great painter or musician who is ahead of his time,
and who unveils one masterpiece after another to a reception that, when
not bored, is hostile.

--

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 29, 12:40*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
[...]

Passing on the substance again I see. Let me fill you in.

Nope.

The next paragraph was:

"Hyperbolic? Well, maybe. But consider Bush's latest master stroke:
the Asia Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate. The
pact includes the U.S., Japan, Australia, China, India and South
Korea; these six countries account for most of the world's carbon
emissions. The treaty is, in essence, a technology transfer agreement.
The U.S., Japan and Australia will share advanced pollution control
technology, and the pact's members will contribute to a fund that will
help implement the technologies. The details are still sketchy and
more countries may be admitted to the group later on. The pact's
stated goal is to cut production of "greenhouse gases" in half by the
end of the century."

Just in cased you missed it and if you believe in AGW,
you should be celebrating this accomplishment.
Instead you choose to prove Hinderacker's point.

No, it's still crap.

I believe Obama said repeatedly, you need to be changed.

Looking forward to his election.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 2:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

Just in cased you missed it and if you believe in AGW,
you should be celebrating this accomplishment.
Instead you choose to prove Hinderacker's point.
I believe Obama said repeatedly, you need to be changed.

Or you could read that as evidence that bushie realizes his historical
legacy is not very good and he is trying to change that.

History will tell the tale, 2pid. You apparently think bushie's
presidential legacy will be a good one. Several people have differing
POVs. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
[...]

Passing on the substance again I see. snip

Yes, the same way you passed on the substance of Obama's speech. Isn't
it good your quoted example shows some self-awareness and the intent to
self-edit? Those qualities are somewhat absent in the powerline example.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 29, 1:27*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
[...]

I don't recall commenting on Obama's speech at all.

Yes, that's what I meant when I said, "you passed on the substance of
Obama's speech." Since the subject was fatuous up-sucking, the substance
is secondary, which made it odd you came to the Hindrocket's defense.

Would you really like me to comment on every little thing that
happens? LoL

Yes, it only seems like you do.

STephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 8:46*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:27*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

*ScottW wrote:

*Would you really like me to comment on every little thing that
happens? LoL

Yes, it only seems like you do.

*I don't think sssshhhhtard is going to like your idea.

I don't really care, 2pid. As I've said, I enjoy tearing apart your
stupidity. So, as usual, when you try to guess what somebody else
likes or dislikes, you're wrong.

Your posting more tripe would only mean a move from a very "target-
rich environment" to a turkey shoot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 9:14*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:10*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

*ScottW wrote:
*Would you really like me to comment on every little thing that
happens? LoL

Yes, it only seems like you do.

*I don't think sssshhhhtard is going to like your idea.

I don't really care, 2pid. As I've said, I enjoy tearing apart your
stupidity.

Ah yes, you came, you farted, you conquered....again.
Congratulations. *LoL.

So tell me, 2pid: which aircraft is "less obsolete": the F-101 Voodoo,
which is supersonic and was introduced about the same time as the
MiG-21, or the A-4 Skyhawk, which is not capable of supersonic speed?

You've hinged your entire counter-argument on the fact that I
mistakenly said "MiG-17" instead of "MiG-21" ragrding the Chinese air
force. I want to know how that changed my basic argument, 2pid.

Hint: it didn't. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 2:54 pm, ScottW wrote:

Just in cased you missed it and if you believe in AGW,
you should be celebrating this accomplishment.
Instead you choose to prove Hinderacker's point.
I believe Obama said repeatedly, you need to be changed.

Or you could read that as evidence that bushie realizes his historical
legacy is not very good and he is trying to change that.

History will tell the tale, 2pid. You apparently think bushie's
presidential legacy will be a good one. Several people have differing
POVs. LOL!

************************************88

(Anybody know how to get the "'s" working again in Outlook Express's
Newsreader...they just seem t have quit and I can't fina a setting to
restore them.)

The only issue is will history rate him the worst in history, or just among
the worst.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

On Aug 29, 1:00*pm, ScottW wrote:
[...]

Substance is never secondary, except to Jenn.

Keep your arms inside the bus.

which made it odd you came to the Hindrocket's defense.

He had a valid point.

Which he got to after a paragraph of world-class sucking up.

*Would you really like me to comment on every little thing that
happens? LoL

Yes, it only seems like you do.

I don't think sssshhhhtard is going to like your idea.

Hey, you're making stuff up again.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Hey, you're making stuff up again.

This is your round of the Scottie Game, and you didn't ring the bell.

suggested set-up dobro and vocals. laptopguitar! studiorat Pro Audio 22 April 9th 07 03:30 AM
suggested websites? Troy T. Car Audio 1 October 28th 06 08:46 PM
ScottW's calls for France boycott Lionel Audio Opinions 5 October 13th 04 12:50 PM
ScottW's nightmares Lionel Audio Opinions 0 October 10th 04 11:02 AM
ScottW's meltdown dave weil Audio Opinions 58 January 19th 04 02:56 AM