jshmoe

Default Honda S2000 2004 audio solution iPod

Hi there,

I'd like to know what the best head unit would be for a 2004 Honda
S2000. This includes value, options, ability to hook up an iPod, and
the retaining of audio control functions on steering wheel (or next to
it, whatev).

Also, if certain 'stellar' head units only have an AUX port in the
back, I'd like to know a way that is not too invasive to route a cable
from the back to the front if possible. I'm mainly looking for a
solution to an issue, but also any suggestions on head units would
also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eugene