Asterix

Default Best TUBE HEADPHONE AMP

Hello, please help, i am going mad, i can't decide what to buy exactly.
There seems to be many choices and lots of hype regarding certain amps. I am
interested in finding the best sound quality especially for acoustic jazz
music. I am currently using a Luxman LX-33 integrated amp which I like a lot
but am looking to upgrade. I am confused about the elusiveness of
information regarding tube headphone amps and would like it if someone could
please recommend the best tube headphone amp for 300 ohm Sennheiser HD650's.
Thanks.

Obviously looking for a warm, detailed sound with good bandwith.