MMccorm100

Default Request: Audio Jacks - Specs for equipment type

All-
I would like to add a DVD player to my system to play mp3s. But, I only have
one open set of jacks on my receiver/amp.
Those are labeled Turntable. Can anything else be plugged into those? There is
a warning pertaining to the type of Stylus" I use (magnet not ceramic or vice
versa), but no other mention.
I am looking to find a port for the DVD player and would even move something
else to those if they were compatable.

The others are CD Player: I really want to keep the carousel. I don't intend to
burn any existing CD's into Mp3s and unless I buy a DVD Changer "$$$", I need
this.
Cassette Player 1 (my cassette player is in this),
Cassette Player2 / Television (I have my television into this. I have 2 VCRs on
an AB switch and setting up the sound for both would be crazy.)

Thanks in advance

Mike Mc