Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default SalaryMan's Spinning-Top Shopping Trolley v HairyChest's Cart-Sprung Old-Style Ubermobile

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:40:01 +0000 (UTC)

I have always noted that braggarts never perform. In the real world,
you'd be wondering where all that red stuff came from, before your
world went cold and dark............

While I've always noted that elderly people who relive their youths in
their dotage become especially dull and repetitive.

"The Tiger," you'd gasp (as you read your bleeding chest), "An
appropriate selection. Youth! Well fought.............."

"Oh," you'd think with embarrassment, "I've wet myself again."

Then, nothing.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
: From: Stewart Pinkerton
: Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:40:01 +0000 (UTC)
:
: I have always noted that braggarts never perform. In the real world,
: you'd be wondering where all that red stuff came from, before your
: world went cold and dark............
:
: While I've always noted that elderly people who relive their youths in
: their dotage become especially dull and repetitive.
:
: "The Tiger," you'd gasp (as you read your bleeding chest), "An
: appropriate selection. Youth! Well fought.............."
:
: "Oh," you'd think with embarrassment, "I've wet myself again."
:
: Then, nothing.

Yeah, yeah, maybe you should consider renaming to:
Shhhit! I'm Listening to my fantasies,
again !
;-)
R.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Warm Blue Glow

From: "Ruud Broens"
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:01:19 +0100

Yeah, yeah, maybe you should consider renaming to:
Shhhit! I'm Listening to my fantasies,
again !

And for you, I'd choose to carve Hagar Peeters.

Good poetry, and she's really cute too. "Vannacht Kwam ik Mijn Ouders
Tegen" may be a good choice.

I'm not fluent in Dutch, so carving it into your chest might take
slightly longer.