Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Phildo

Default What have you ever done for audio, Arny?

wrote in message
ink.net...
If you find him annoying, just killfile him like so many have done with
people like Morein.

Already done.

His misinformation does need to be corrected though in case anyone takes it
seriously.

Phildo

--
The FULL definition of "pulling an Arny" is "doing something incredibly
stupid and making a complete tit of yourself THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND

You could give Arny $1 and send him into a dime store for a 10 cent clue and
that fool would come out with an empty PEZ dispenser.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Michael R. Kesti

"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

But how does she keep the danes from howling?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in message
"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place. In your case, standing under the
kitchen table :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

K-k-k-kesti is still trying to get cast as toy drummer boy in
Nutcracker. After 30 years of the director telling him "more lifelike!"
and he still hasn't figured out the part.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you
can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try
to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop
as you would like to be.

Ironically, Maggie would be the target of net.cops if there were any.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge. I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen
and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge. I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen
and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies and
sexual comments every opportunity you get to interact with a female. IME,
only men who don't get *any* do that.

Since it is 2005, I'm guessing that such behavior is one of the primary
reasons you both have failed to be succesful in business and -it seems-
life. Granted, Arny even less than you. But the bottom line is that nobody
wants dinosaurs like you two interacting with their clients and projecting
their company's image. How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of two
wasted lives. Any height considerations aside.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

K-k-k-kesti is still trying to get cast as toy drummer boy in
Nutcracker. After 30 years of the director telling him "more lifelike!"
and he still hasn't figured out the part.

Perhaps his desire to expose himself in public stems from his need to have
*someone* to figure out his part.

LOL!

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare? White
exposure?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen
and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

and
sexual comments every opportunity you get to interact with a female. IME,
only men who don't get *any* do that.

Since it is 2005, I'm guessing that such behavior is one of the primary
reasons you both have failed to be succesful in business and -it seems-
life. Granted, Arny even less than you. But the bottom line is that nobody
wants dinosaurs like you two interacting with their clients and projecting
their company's image.

I guess it's lucky for me that someone has to stay back in the lab
developing product.
You know what they say... those who can't... project.

How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of two
wasted lives.

Now calm down Marge... don't get your curlers too tight... the client
might not appreciate that wound too tight appearance. Maybe you need
another ride in a cigar boat.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Pooh Bear wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

QSC amps are hardly the pinnacle of modern audio technology or indeed
fidelity.

QSC amps are reasonably well made, well designed and fairly priced
equipment for their design purpose. There are even places where they
are a useful part of the armamentarium for quality home sound, but it's
not a very big place. When driving efficient speakers at domestic
levels their quality of sound is going to be less than many other
solutions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Margaret von B. wrote:

Perhaps his desire to expose himself in public stems from his need to have
*someone* to figure out his part.

LOL!

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare? White
exposure?

William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance, a group most would
consider racist, was a longtime home nudist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

Something's gotta give....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Pooh Bear

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

QSC amps are hardly the pinnacle of modern audio technology or indeed
fidelity.

QSC amps are reasonably well made, well designed and fairly priced
equipment for their design purpose.

Which is sound reinforcement.

There are even places where they
are a useful part of the armamentarium for quality home sound, but it's
not a very big place.

I would differ with you regarding the attribute of 'quality'. At least 'high
quality'.

When driving efficient speakers at domestic levels their quality of sound is
going to be less than many other
solutions.

Why do you say that now ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his
kitchen
and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Nice Marge, very witty of you. Now would that be a 2nd or a 3rd
grade level retort in your estimation?

ScottW

About your level, Scotty.

Another zinger... you go girl..uh...or whatever.

Shoulder height. And I'm a modest 5'10".

Modesty deserted you long ago.

ScottW

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply
cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

Third thing you have in common with Arnii, you pull things out of your ass.

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

Watching *you* Scottie, and your continued hints of beastiality. Poor short,
fat Scottie who can't even get laid in TJ! LOL!

and
sexual comments every opportunity you get to interact with a female. IME,
only men who don't get *any* do that.

Since it is 2005, I'm guessing that such behavior is one of the primary
reasons you both have failed to be succesful in business and -it seems-
life. Granted, Arny even less than you. But the bottom line is that
nobody
wants dinosaurs like you two interacting with their clients and
projecting
their company's image.

I guess it's lucky for me that someone has to stay back in the lab
developing product.

You do make a perfect lab rat. Pocket protector, anyone?

You know what they say... those who can't... project.

How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of two
wasted lives.

Now calm down Marge... don't get your curlers too tight... the client
might not appreciate that wound too tight appearance.

That's the difference between me and your wife, Scottie. She uses curlers
and married a loser. :-)

Maybe you need
another ride in a cigar boat.

When was the last time you got a ride? Any ride?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Robert McTigue

dizzy wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

ABX is a nonsolution to a nonproblem of noninterest to anyone.

Really? Even to designers of audio equipment to want to see if design
changes have altered the sound (for better or for worse)?

YES ...Really!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in
message

You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse
and simply cannot imagine a woman putting you in your
place.

LOL!

My wife is hardly a mouse, and I'm hardly unfamiliar with being, and I might
add on occasion bing righteously being put in my place, by a woman.

In fact I very much appreciate the company of women and men with good minds
who know their minds and express their minds.

Let me remind our virtual transvestite that my daughter is working on her
PhD in Cancer Biology and doing very well, thank you. I have a number of
well-educated and highly-expressive friends who happen to be female,
including one who just got her PhD in Organizational Development and is
Director of IT of one of the largest Art Galleries in the country.

One reason why I find Maggie kinda disgusting. I know a little something
about how bright women think and express themselves, I appreciate them, and
Maggie simply ain't one. *She* is a fraud on all grounds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Clyde Slick

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare?
White exposure?

He probably once made the mistake of going to a
segregated nudist camp and discovered that
"White Power" wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message

[...]

My God, Arnii knows an actual PhD! Who would have thunk. How many of us can
say the same...

For some reason nobodies and wannabes are always very eager to list all
their "credentials", no matter how pathetic.

BTW, I applaud 'your' daughter for doing well. Chances are she's actually
someone else's daughter.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
[...]

Even bunches of them, including my son.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
[...]

Even

Try again:

My God, Arnii knows an actual PhD! Who would have thunk. How many of us can
say the same...

For some reason nobodies and wannabes are always very eager to list all
their "credentials", no matter how pathetic.

BTW, I applaud 'your' daughter for doing well. Chances are she's actually
someone else's daughter.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply
cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

I see no denial here.

Third thing you have in common with Arnii, you pull things out of your ass.

Actually, though you hardly notice.... I'm pulling things out of your
ass.

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

Watching *you* Scottie, and your continued hints of beastiality. Poor short,
fat Scottie who can't even get laid in TJ! LOL!

Here we go again.. Marge showing the depth and breadth of it's
intellectual capacity.
Will you ever show more ability than childish schoolyard taunts? I
haven't seen it yet.

and
sexual comments every opportunity you get to interact with a female. IME,
only men who don't get *any* do that.

Since it is 2005, I'm guessing that such behavior is one of the primary
reasons you both have failed to be succesful in business and -it seems-
life. Granted, Arny even less than you. But the bottom line is that
nobody
wants dinosaurs like you two interacting with their clients and
projecting
their company's image.

I guess it's lucky for me that someone has to stay back in the lab
developing product.

You do make a perfect lab rat. Pocket protector, anyone?

Yup.. it goes so well with jeans, flops, t-shirt. You really don't
know how silly comments like these are. It is very revealing of your
ignorance. Apparently they won't let you in the lab for fear you'll
break something.

You know what they say... those who can't... project.

How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of two
wasted lives.

Now calm down Marge... don't get your curlers too tight... the client
might not appreciate that wound too tight appearance.

That's the difference between me and your wife, Scottie. She uses curlers
and married a loser. :-)

Sure thing Marge... and you've got a wig and and some dogs. Can
your banter get any more immature?

Maybe you need
another ride in a cigar boat.

When was the last time you got a ride? Any ride?

Always still searching for a vicarious opportunity.

Face your life Marge... you have nothing to say about anything.
Crass comments is the extent of your offering.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply
cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

I see no denial here.

Third thing you have in common with Arnii, you pull things out of your
ass.

Actually, though you hardly notice.... I'm pulling things out of your
ass.

Now what's that, little Scottie? A rape fantasy? Anyway, I'm too tall for
you. :-)

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

Watching *you* Scottie, and your continued hints of beastiality. Poor
short,
fat Scottie who can't even get laid in TJ! LOL!

I see no denial here either.

Here we go again.. Marge showing the depth and breadth of it's
intellectual capacity.
Will you ever show more ability than childish schoolyard taunts? I
haven't seen it yet.

You're not worth anything more. It suffices to rattle your cage.

[...]

I don't have to deal with the help, unless I choose to :-)

You know what they say... those who can't... project.

How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of
two
wasted lives.

Now calm down Marge... don't get your curlers too tight... the client
might not appreciate that wound too tight appearance.

That's the difference between me and your wife, Scottie. She uses curlers
and married a loser. :-)

Sure thing Marge... and you've got a wig and and some dogs. Can
your banter get any more immature?

Then why are you so bitter and envious? Leads me to believe you have
substantially less.

Maybe you need
another ride in a cigar boat.

When was the last time you got a ride? Any ride?

Always still searching for a vicarious opportunity.

Face your life Marge... you have nothing to say about anything.
Crass comments is the extent of your offering.

That's all you deserve, Scottie. The bottom line is that you're a bitter,
envious little corporate pee-on who despises his inability to break free. It
is not *my* fault, Scottie.

ScottW

Scott, I wish you more courage and less whining for 2006!

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and simply
cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

I see no denial here.

Third thing you have in common with Arnii, you pull things out of your
ass.

Actually, though you hardly notice.... I'm pulling things out of your
ass.

Now what's that, little Scottie? A rape fantasy?

If it is it's your fantasy.

Anyway, I'm too tall for
you. :-)

You sure... you could be too obese, or simply too obtuse.

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

Watching *you* Scottie, and your continued hints of beastiality. Poor
short,
fat Scottie who can't even get laid in TJ! LOL!

I see no denial here either.

No need. You won't see me in TJ for more than buying a pot or some
glass.

Here we go again.. Marge showing the depth and breadth of it's
intellectual capacity.
Will you ever show more ability than childish schoolyard taunts? I
haven't seen it yet.

You're not worth anything more. It suffices to rattle your cage.

You're not capable of anymore. You can claim to rattle my cage while
I claim to pull on your choker.... you know, you're really quite
boring.

[...]

I see ... Marge aspires to be the arrogant executive/owner. You are
obviously neither.
But why the obvious fraud? Putting on airs on usenet is so silly.. a
dime a dozen.
No one cares who you want to claim to be... the more you claim
superiority... the more obvious lacking you are.

You know what they say... those who can't... project.

How do I know? Your incessant whining and attempts to
be "The Boss" and "know-it-all" around usenet is a sad testament of
two
wasted lives.

Now calm down Marge... don't get your curlers too tight... the client
might not appreciate that wound too tight appearance.

That's the difference between me and your wife, Scottie. She uses curlers
and married a loser. :-)

Sure thing Marge... and you've got a wig and and some dogs. Can
your banter get any more immature?

Then why are you so bitter and envious?

Just can't stop projecting.

Leads me to believe you have
substantially less.

Shows how easily astray you wander.

Maybe you need
another ride in a cigar boat.

When was the last time you got a ride? Any ride?

Always still searching for a vicarious opportunity.

Face your life Marge... you have nothing to say about anything.
Crass comments is the extent of your offering.

That's all you deserve, Scottie.

Copout... why don't you demonstrate more in '06. Wish something for
yourself..you need it.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
You have the same problem as Arnii. You married a mouse and
simply
cannot
imagine a woman putting you in your place.

It's clear why you're single Marge.

Says who?

Your ex's.... how many are there? Oh well, no matter, I'm sure they
are all properly put in their place.

I see no denial here.

Third thing you have in common with Arnii, you pull things out of your
ass.

Actually, though you hardly notice.... I'm pulling things out of your
ass.

Now what's that, little Scottie? A rape fantasy?

If it is it's your fantasy.

Well, you brought it up for some reason, short stuff......

Anyway, I'm too tall for
you. :-)

You sure... you could be too obese, or simply too obtuse.

But one thing is for sure, you're SHORT and SHORT and SHORT. :-)

I'm sure you can get your dogs
to heel though.

That's another thing you have in common with Arnii. You seem to be
preoccupied with sex and you spout forth perverse sexual fantasies

Stop projecting Marge.... google is watching.

Watching *you* Scottie, and your continued hints of beastiality. Poor
short,
fat Scottie who can't even get laid in TJ! LOL!

I see no denial here either.

No need. You won't see me in TJ for more than buying a pot or some
glass.

You should've tested it for lead. I'm afraid it may be too late now. Lead
retards growth, you know...

Here we go again.. Marge showing the depth and breadth of it's
intellectual capacity.
Will you ever show more ability than childish schoolyard taunts? I
haven't seen it yet.

You're not worth anything more. It suffices to rattle your cage.

You're not capable of anymore. You can claim to rattle my cage while
I claim to pull on your choker.... you know, you're really quite
boring.

Whine, whine,whine....
Whine, whine, whine....
Whine, whine, whine....

[...]

And you're 6 feet tall. Do you feel better now. :-)

But why the obvious fraud? Putting on airs on usenet is so silly.. a
dime a dozen.
No one cares who you want to claim to be... the more you claim
superiority... the more obvious lacking you are.

Whine, whine, whine....why whine on usenet, Scottie? You seem to care an
awful lot to whine like that.

[...]

Stop whining, short stuff!

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:

Stop whining, short stuff!

and there it is... all Marge can muster is demonstrated in 1 line.

Enough said.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Margaret von B. wrote:

Stop whining, short stuff!

and there it is...

Whine, whine, whine....

all Marge can muster is demonstrated in 1 line.

Short line for Short Stuff. :-)

Enough said.

The last whine?

ScottW

Happy New Year, Scottie!

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:57:25 -0500

I could care less about the religious aspects of this. The whole point is
that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking deception through and
through. Fake name, fake sex, and fake evidence.

I have no idea what this Margaret person says or believes in. I have
never read one of her posts.

But 'Bustenhalter'? LMAO! Now that's funny!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Phildo

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:57:25 -0500

I could care less about the religious aspects of this. The whole point is
that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking deception through and
through. Fake name, fake sex, and fake evidence.

Sorta like the pot calling the kettle black. Arny is one big fake. He comes
on here pretending to be a sound engineer while having no knowledge of the
topic, somehow feels qualified to give out advice then throws a hissy fit
when his bad advice is corrected.

It is no wonder you attract so many enemies online Arny and why not one
single person has any sympathy for you.

Phildo