Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default **** on Kyoto

On Dec 14, 11:38 am, Eeyore
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
Jenn wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote

All that has happened is that AGW has become
POLITICAL dogma.

**Nope. It is about science. It always has been.

It has always also been about politics. The politics of
the 'green movement' who want to change our way of life.

Why do they want to do that?

They think it will make our lives better in the long run.

They *believe* it !

And you *believe* that pouring billions of tons of greenhouse gases
into the atmosphere has no effect. You just do!

I didn't say NO effect. I say the effect has been grossly exaggerated since all the
other contributory effects have been totally ignored.

But they haven't.

Misrepresenting my position just makes you look silly.

Just as you misrepresenting theirs... never mind.

Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 4 December 14th 07 10:39 PM
Piss on Kyoto Eeyore Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:28 PM
Piss on Kyoto Eeyore Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:10 PM