Mkuller

Default Tracks magazine

I just received my second issue of "Tracks" magazine - reviewing "music built
to last" and I'm really impressed with it. I'm wondering if anybody else has
seen it and what they think. It's a bi-monthly and is available on newstands
or by subscription (1yr for $20 - 33% off newstand price). It seems to cover
about all genres of music - except classical. The reviews are good and this is
proof that there's still a lot of good music being put out. While the music
reviews in the 3 major audio mags are getting better, it's still nice to have a
whole magazine dedicated to music. Latest edition has Norah Jones on the
cover. Check it out.
Regards,
Mike