Geoff Wood

Default Camilla Queen - semi OT humour

Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

geoff

Bill Ruys

Bwa ha ha ha! Thanks Geoff, best laugh I've had all week!

Bill.

"Geoff Wood" wrote in message
Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

geoff

Bob Cain

Geoff Wood wrote:
Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

She certainly seems to have brought out the worst in a lot
of people. I don't get it. The ease with which people fall
into ridicule now I find alarming. Didn't we used to mostly
outgrow that pre-teen behaivior?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Geoff Wood

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Geoff Wood wrote:
Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

She certainly seems to have brought out the worst in a lot of people. I
don't get it.

Yanks really don't comprehend the Pommie penchant for self-parody.

It's all about a healthy outrageous release, as opposed to pent-up
introverted anxiety.

Or something like that.

geoff

Dave Martin

Bob, people have ALWAYS fallen easily into ridicule - ever read Jonathan
Swift, Mark Twain, Ambrose Bierce, H.L. Menken or G.B. Shaw?

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

"Bob Cain" wrote in message
The ease with which people fall
into ridicule now I find alarming. Didn't we used to mostly
outgrow that pre-teen behaivior?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

Bob Stephens

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:06:47 -0700, Bob Cain wrote:

Geoff Wood wrote:
Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

She certainly seems to have brought out the worst in a lot
of people. I don't get it. The ease with which people fall
into ridicule now I find alarming. Didn't we used to mostly
outgrow that pre-teen behaivior?

Bob

Don't be such a stuffed shirt. You're giving us Bobs a bad name.
I thought it was funny. I was a bit concerned about the eq on the kazoo
harmonies though...

Bob

Bob Cain

Bob Stephens wrote:

Don't be such a stuffed shirt. You're giving us Bobs a bad name.
I thought it was funny. I was a bit concerned about the eq on the kazoo
harmonies though...

I just feel sorta sorry for her. I guess you could call
compassion being a stuffed shirt. If so I'll wear the
description gladly.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Geoff Wood

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Bob Stephens wrote:

Don't be such a stuffed shirt. You're giving us Bobs a bad name.
I thought it was funny. I was a bit concerned about the eq on the kazoo
harmonies though...

I just feel sorta sorry for her. I guess you could call compassion being
a stuffed shirt. If so I'll wear the description gladly.

I'm sure she would have a good neigh about it, Ooops, larf .

geoff

Bob Cain

Geoff Wood wrote:

I just feel sorta sorry for her. I guess you could call compassion being
a stuffed shirt. If so I'll wear the description gladly.

I'm sure she would have a good neigh about it, Ooops, larf .

Yeah, you're probably right. The lady seems to have plenty
of class.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Animix

I really didn't follow all of the tabloid stuff about the wedding, the life,
the infidelities, the death ( I blew off the speculation that Diana was
murdered) but now I think it's entirely within the realm of possiblity). and
the wedding. I happened to see a little blurb on the news about how it
appears that Camilla helped Charles *choose* Diana because she figured she
was naive and easily manipulated. If this is true (and nowadays I doubt
everything I hear on TV news nowadays from any network ) it appears the
*royals* needed a brood mare and once she had fulfilled her purpose, they
had her put down. It's obvious that Harry is not Charles son. I hope he
doesn't have an *accident too*.

DJ

"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Geoff Wood wrote:

I just feel sorta sorry for her. I guess you could call compassion

being
a stuffed shirt. If so I'll wear the description gladly.

I'm sure she would have a good neigh about it, Ooops, larf .

Yeah, you're probably right. The lady seems to have plenty
of class.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

Joe Sensor

Animix wrote:

the death ( I blew off the speculation that Diana was murdered) but
now I think it's entirely within the realm of possiblity). and the
wedding.

Nope, not a chance. They would have had to force the driver to get
drunk. And drive anyway. Too fast. And out of control. Make sure you hit
that post in the tunnel just right. As you are going 90 mph. I suppose
he could have been in on it, and suicidal.

Then of course they would have had to force Di not to wear a seat belt.
Or maybe a Mercedes with no seat belts in the back? I don't think so.

Maybe they hypnotized her first. {you will not wear a seat belt, you
will not wear a seat belt..}

Roger W. Norman

Boy, the Brits aren't any nicer than those of in the US, are they?! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
"Geoff Wood" wrote in message
Found this....

http://stablesound.co.uk/mp3/camillaqueen.mp3

geoff

hank alrich

Animix wrote:

I really didn't follow all of the tabloid stuff about the wedding, the life,
the infidelities, the death ( I blew off the speculation that Diana was
murdered) but now I think it's entirely within the realm of possiblity). and
the wedding. I happened to see a little blurb on the news about how it
appears that Camilla helped Charles *choose* Diana because she figured she
was naive and easily manipulated. If this is true (and nowadays I doubt
everything I hear on TV news nowadays from any network ) it appears the
*royals* needed a brood mare and once she had fulfilled her purpose, they
had her put down. It's obvious that Harry is not Charles son. I hope he
doesn't have an *accident too*.

I see loony is more than just a tune or two.

Kill your TV before it's toooo late.

--
ha

Mike Gilmour

"Bob Stephens" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:06:47 -0700, Bob Cain wrote:

Don't be such a stuffed shirt. You're giving us Bobs a bad name.
I thought it was funny. I was a bit concerned about the eq on the kazoo
harmonies though...

Bob

Try this... puts the kazoo harmonies into perspective ;-)

http://eclectech.co.uk/camillaqueen.php

enjoy!

Mike

geek