Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Ways to make speakers go anywhere.

On 6/06/2019 5:11 AM, Howard Stone wrote:
On Monday, 3 June 2019 19:15:25 UTC+1, Peter Wieck wrote:
Howard:

I sent you an e-mail via google groups earlier. Did you get it?

Please remove spaces and add the appropriate symbols:

p f j w at a o l dot c o m

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Yes I did and I thought I replied. I'm sorry, you must have thought me very rude.

Anyway, thanks for the offer but really I've got way too much hi fi at the moment, it's already annoying my partner. So much as I'd love to I'll say no thank you!

It's times like this I regret living in New Zealand. ;-)

--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville