Mr Hank Inc

Default New Audio Accessories Website Open!!!! Sneak Preview

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the opening of www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com
This site is designed to provide bulk cable, connectors and accessories to the
audiophile and audio installers at wholesale prices. Please take a sneak peek
at the site , I am looking for opinions on how to make the site better

Chris Hornbeck

On 20 Jan 2005 00:31:25 GMT, (Mr Hank Inc) wrote:

www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com

Your "Studio1" interconnect wire is $1.05 per 100 feet? Dr. Yee,
this is your wire.

Where are you located? Shipping is a major cost for wire.

Good fortune,

Chris Hornbeck
"Assumptions are what we make when we don't know what's going on."
- ha

Joe Sensor

Joe Sensor wrote:

Nice site, Hank. However, the prices don't look wholesale to me.

Oops, sorry. I thought those prices for the connectors were *each*.
Prices are actually quite good!
Arny Krueger

"Joe Sensor" wrote in message

Joe Sensor wrote:

Nice site, Hank. However, the prices don't look wholesale to me.

Oops, sorry. I thought those prices for the connectors were *each*.
Prices are actually quite good!

I fess up, it also took me a little while to figure that these were quantity
prices. OK, many of them are cloned Neutrik. I wonder how they hold up? Are
they as roady-proof as the origionals? Some of the metalwork looks a bit
rough in the pix.

S O'Neill

Mr Hank Inc wrote:

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the opening of www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com
This site is designed to provide bulk cable, connectors and accessories to the
audiophile and audio installers at wholesale prices. Please take a sneak peek
at the site , I am looking for opinions on how to make the site better

Fix it so it looks right in Netscape. The top is fine, but the main
content of the page is off to the right, by exactly the width of the
page. You can scroll to it, but no one's gonna want to do that.
Safari's ok, though.

1/4" TRS plugs a buck apiece? They look like Neutriks, but what brand
are they really? If they are Neutrik, you'd better say so!

If you have a picture of something, link to it. For example, you have a
pic of lots of connectors on the front page; why can't I click on it to
get to the connectors page?

1/4" balanced/stereo mini plugs? What's that? No picture=no clue.
From that description, a pic may not even help. 1/4"? 1/8" mini?
Some wierd Sony plug with 7 pins that's 1/4" wide?

The site is attractive looking, but you have some more describing to do
and perhaps researching the correct nomenclature. Definitely, some
manufacturer's names and part numbers would help.

John Hardy

Dark blue text on a black background is very hard to read.

John Hardy
ceedub

"John Hardy" wrote in message
Dark blue text on a black background is very hard to read.

John Hardy

I second that opinion!

Craig

Arny Krueger

"Mr Hank Inc" wrote in message

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the opening of
www.wholesaleaudioaccessories.com This site is designed to provide
bulk cable, connectors and accessories to the audiophile and audio
installers at wholesale prices. Please take a sneak peek at the site
, I am looking for opinions on how to make the site better

I don't see any clones of the newer-style Neutrik XLRs. Did I miss
something?