Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie admits he's full of crap

Another pearl from Poopie B'ar that gets filed right next to his earlier
classic, "Israel lobs rockets into Gaza".

No, without experimental evidence, it remains a hypothesis.

The subjectivists don't seem to understand the difference.
For them the 'theories' of electronic circuit behaviour are indeed
hypotheses.

I've asked Poopie the aBxism Donkey several times to substantiate his
farty bleating. Here's my question for the Stupid Audio Donkey:

Can you name one single "subjectivist" who espouses such a viewpoint?

Now that Poopie has failed to take responsibility for his anti-quality
ranting, we can all see what kind of dirtball he is. This is on top of
yesterday's admission to being a wannabe pimp, of course.

Too bad donkeys aren't evolved enough to experience shame.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:04:06 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Another pearl from Poopie B'ar that gets filed right next to his earlier
classic, "Israel lobs rockets into Gaza".

No, without experimental evidence, it remains a hypothesis.

The subjectivists don't seem to understand the difference.
For them the 'theories' of electronic circuit behaviour are indeed
hypotheses.

I've asked Poopie the aBxism Donkey several times to substantiate his
farty bleating. Here's my question for the Stupid Audio Donkey:

Can you name one single "subjectivist" who espouses such a viewpoint?

Now that Poopie has failed to take responsibility for his anti-quality
ranting, we can all see what kind of dirtball he is. This is on top of
yesterday's admission to being a wannabe pimp, of course.

Too bad donkeys aren't evolved enough to experience shame.

How many times are you going to post this before you get the message
that yr talking to Eeyores hand?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Poopie's cousin said:

Too bad donkeys aren't evolved enough to experience shame.

How many times are you going to post this before you get the message
that yr talking to Eeyores hand?

Uh.... I realize he's afraid to answer, Reynard, but that's not exactly
the point. For an anonymous Usenet coward, you seem remarkably unschooled
in the art of trolling.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mr Fox" wrote in message

[...]

More likely a spot near his body core.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:42:24 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr

Poopie's cousin said:

Too bad donkeys aren't evolved enough to experience shame.

How many times are you going to post this before you get the message
that yr talking to Eeyores hand?

Uh.... I realize he's afraid to answer,

You _fantasize_.
He is no doubt laughing at your desperate attempts to get an
answer.

Reynard, but that's not exactly
the point. For an anonymous Usenet coward,

"George Middius"; aint that your real name or you some kinda
"anonymous usenet cward"?

you seem remarkably unschooled
in the art of trolling.

You are Arny Krueger and I claim my $5

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Mr Fox" wrote in message

How many times are you going to post this before you get
the message that yr talking to Eeyores hand?

More likely a spot near his body core.

For a second I thought you meant his core store ( the Middiot's ).

Graham