Adam Ben Nalois

Default I have ears on my arse!

So I have 4 in total , means that I can hear much better.

Unfortunately my arse-ears will hurt everytime one of the louder farts
escapes out of my anus, this sounds like a starting plane.
Lionel Chapuis

Adam Ben Nalois a écrit :
So I have 4 in total , means that I can hear much better.

Unfortunately my arse-ears will hurt everytime one of the louder farts
escapes out of my anus, this sounds like a starting plane.

No solution for you except surgical operation.
Perhaps you should try to modulate and learn solfège. :-)