Romeo Rondeau

one can notundo the past
but we can make a better tomorrow by putting some one with both brains
and conscience in the White House
We can make the future better by stopping this war, TODAY

How will voting for Kerry do this?

Bob Cain

WillStG wrote:

Once upon a time, a Democrat said -

Will, he was simply puting Nikita Kruschev on notice. Does
not-so-subtle sublety totally escape you? I was a senior in
high school then and I understood what he was saying and to
whom.

Nikita called his bluff and then he called Nikita's. Scary
**** that was.

It's even scarier out now but no one seems to be nearly as
scared. Odd, that. _No-one_ is bluffing this time round.

"Nikita's Bluff" sounds like it should be the name of a band
or at least a song.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

Bob Cain

George wrote:

GW BUSH is a janus faced scumbag

What's a janus faced scumbag?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Bob Cain

George wrote:

GW BUSH is a janus faced scumbag

What's a janus faced scumbag?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Chris Hornbeck

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:31:01 -0700, Bob Cain
wrote:

Hmmm, I can't find the word terrorist in what you quoted of
mine. Where, was that again?

It's in the same part where we all throw up our hands and
surrender to the forces of evil.

Almost nothing interesting can be digested into a newsgroup
posting. A'course they said that about movin' pitchers.

Folks who claim to have a privileged viewpoint are about a
century out of date. But in human experience a century isn't
so much.

Chris Hornbeck

Chris Hornbeck

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:44:09 -0700, Bob Cain
wrote:

Nikita called his bluff and then he called Nikita's. Scary
**** that was.

It's even scarier out now but no one seems to be nearly as
scared. Odd, that. _No-one_ is bluffing this time round.

Nobody ever questioned whether the Russkies could *actually*
launch their liquid fueled rockets.

Well, at least nobody who knew.

Well, at least noboby who could talk about it.

Or at least anybody who *would* talk about it.

Thank God it wasn't political.

Chris Hornbeck

Pete Dimsman

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

Nobody ever questioned whether the Russkies could *actually*
launch their liquid fueled rockets.

Well, at least nobody who knew.

Well, at least noboby who could talk about it.

Or at least anybody who *would* talk about it.

Thank God it wasn't political.

Sting had it right back in the 80's. True now more than ever. And they
do love their children too.

The cold war had players that were relatively rational. Kept us from
killing each other. With OR without Reagan. (..)

We are both now dealing with crazy *******s that would just as soon
everyone was dead. Much more serious than the cold war i.m.o.

Problem is, Bush ain't helping. Unfortunately, just the opposite.

http://protest.bmgbiz.net/FailedOBL.jpg

Chris Hornbeck

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:31:02 -0700, playon wrote:

Not a chance...

These are difficult times and we could all practice some
tolerance.

We Americans are at a crossroads. What will we become next?

It's nut-cuttin' time kids.
Will's right, and George's right, and Ty's right and.......

So ,what's next? Does America survive this?

Chris Hornbeck

Pete Dimsman

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

So ,what's next? Does America survive this?

The 90's seem like such a wonderful dream now, don't they?

b.t.w., you better off than you were 4 years ago? (yeah, right (..))

Pete Dimsman

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

So ,what's next? Does America survive this?

The 90's seem like such a wonderful dream now, don't they?

b.t.w., you better off than you were 4 years ago? (yeah, right (..))

George

"Romeo Rondeau" wrote:

one can notundo the past
but we can make a better tomorrow by putting some one with both brains
and conscience in the White House
We can make the future better by stopping this war, TODAY

How will voting for Kerry do this?

That is a unknown
but voteing for Bush will not bring peace or security
this has been proven by his "work" over his term
so vote for hope or vote for more of the same
George

Buster Mudd

Nathan West wrote in message ...
We no longer have the luxury of choice as to whether
we deal with the world or not.

Really? America has chosen *not* to deal with the dozens of violent
socio-political upheavals that have plagued African nations for the
past couple decades. It would seem America has the luxury [sic] of
picking and choosing our global dealings.

Don Cooper

Actually, the WTC truck bomb was 1993, so the answer is "no".
Don Cooper

Actually, the WTC truck bomb was 1993, so the answer is "no".
Dave Martin

"Nathan West" wrote in message
Dave Martin wrote:

Umm.... You don't think it takes courage to be a suicide bomber?

No I don't. I think it takes a misguided fanatical approach to archaic
principles. It is similar to asking if you think it takes courage to
blow your own brains out...what do you need?...1 or 2 ms decision time
and then your done. That's not courage.

Nope - days, weeks or months of planning typically go into suicide bombings.
Besides, you really should talk with someone who has unsuccessfully tried to
commit suicide; those decisions are not made and acted upon in milliseconds.

Dave Martin

"Nathan West" wrote in message

Do you have any sense of why we are in the Middle East right now?
We are in the Middle east, in countries that had potential or were on

going in
trying to
wreck the US economy, the US way of life and/or destroy US citizen's.

Hey - France and Japan have the potential to do all of those things, and
China seems to be doing it now. Should we invade them, too?