neve1073

Default telefunken v76

Hi. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy and competant tech (in the
United States) to clean up and rack mount a telefunken v76 module so I
can use it as a pre?

Thanks,

Jason
San Francisco

Haolemon

As far as I know, the most expert folks working on these things today
are at Tab-Funkenwerk.

http://www.tab-funkenwerk.com/