Ian Iveson

wrote

Unfortunately, he's demonstrated this over a long period of
confusing
or ignoring the basics.

Oops. My intentions were honourable...I thought perhaps Patrick
might feel at home on AGA and stay. Bugger, another strategy in
tatters.

[snip]

You play a different game. I would have to hang around awhile to
work out why you humour the ignorant and encourage random tinkering.
Perhaps you see it in terms of disaster management, like legalised
abortion or prescription narcotics?

cheers, Ian