Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The mysterious tsunami of irrational fear

If any of RAO's self-hating republicans can free themselves from the echo
chamber, even momentarily, I want something explained: Why are you folks so
terrified of President Obama?

I know some of you are afraid he will somehow take your guns away. I also know
how difficult that would be, since you gun-lovers are well organized and well
funded. Why do you believe President Obama could seize your guns with a stroke
of his pen? That fear is totally irrational, in my view.

I know others of you are afraid President Obama will somehow enact laws that
dispossess white people of their property. Again, that would be so difficult
that it's effectively impossible. What drives that fear? I suspect it has
something to do with "white guilt" over slavery. You pinhead republicans tend
to dismiss the notion that today's white Americans owe a debt to black
Americans, but for entirely self-serving reasons: You're greedy and selfish
and you don't want to share anything with anybody, ever. You ignore the
underlying moralizing that drives the "reparations" movement because all you
care about is your bank accounts.

What are your other idiotic fears about President Obama? Are you afraid he'll
require everybody to go to church? Or that he'll institute National Dashiki
Day? Or that he'll tell your pig-ignorant children that evolution is a fact
and religion is a set of unsubstantiated beliefs?

Scottie, Stynchie, Bosemeier, and the rest of you epistemophobes -- step up
and explain your idiotic selves.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Sep 5, 10:34 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

I'm not a Republican, but I'll say it derives from a healthy
instinct beset with deliberately confusing information constantly
bombarding all but the actively deZOGged and those who are simply
isolated from all popular media.

I don't hate Obama. In fact, i preferred he win rather than McCain
because although both are controlled by the same people in all really
important matters, even the densest lemmings can not help but perceive
some things McCain could cover up fairly effectively.

Under Bush, we had Darth Cheney and Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Abrams
ad nauseum. Under Obama, we have Axelrod and Emmanuel. These are the
people who effectively call the shots. There are some differences,
even substantial ones, between these sets of people in terms of
tactics but essentially they share the same basic overview and the
same basic goals. Obama is a tool, he neither understands nor wants to
understand basic economics.

Bush had some understanding of economics, but it did not matter. Both
Bush and Obama are far more simiolar functionally than either of their
constituent groups would admit.

You're mistaken if you think that anyone but leftists and trendies
has much real guilt over slavery. Blacks were not enslaved by Whites,
they were enslaved by other Blacks and brought here by Jews (and some
whites). After the end of slavery, the black life expectancy in the US
went down and stayed down until roughly WW1. Although black slaves
were certainly sometimes treated badly, the white indentured servants
also used for much agricultural labor were treated much worse-slaves
were, after all, valuable livestock. Neither side wanted Blacks freed
and turned loose-Abraham Lincoln wanted slavery ended, yes, but then
he wanted the slaves _sent back_ to Africa, or to South America if
that proved too costly. Thomas Jefferson wanted much the same.

I'm for reparations-as long as each taker agrees to leave the United
States and never come back. NO REPARATION WITHOUT SEPARATION. If they
hate America's dark legacy so much they should be happy to accept a
healthy grubstake and a first class one way jet ride to their new
home.

None of the Luo, Obama's tribe were were slaves in America. No slaves
spoke Swahili. The slaves were all East Africans, members of tribes
wholly unlike and wholly ignorant of West Africans. In fact Africans
consider "black solidarity" racist because it lumps together peoples
who have nothing in common except black skin, they believe that to
lump them in with the tribe adjoining them just because both have
darker skins than Europeans is bigoted. Every tribe hates the tribe
next door, unless there are strict barriers of separation such as a
mountain ridge or impassible land.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.
So do I.

I've been expecting one of Sacky's post-spazzout followups in which he
actually includes a reply. But absent a followup post, it seems Clyde was
implying agreement.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 6, 7:38*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.
So do I.

I've been expecting one of Sacky's post-spazzout followups in which he
actually includes a reply. But absent a followup post, it seems Clyde was
implying agreement.

i was just digesting you poet
dpwn to your bare essentials.
aIt is even more crude thaqn Bratzi-posts
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 6, 6:43*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE ashamed of it?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky stumbles through the darkness.

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.
So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE ashamed of it?

duh.... One can support the Democrats without being "a liberal". duh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!

Um, because I'm not?

wHY BE *ashamed of it?

Ashamed of what?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!

Um, because I'm not?

wHY BE *ashamed of it?

Ashamed of what?-

not having an attention span of more than 2 seconds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!

Um, because I'm not?

wHY BE *ashamed of it?

Ashamed of what?-

not having an attention span of *more than 2 seconds.

Oh, so your incorrect assumption becomes my attentio span issue?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!

Um, because I'm not?

wHY BE *ashamed of it?

Ashamed of what?-

not having an attention span of *more than 2 seconds.

Oh, so your incorrect assumption becomes my attentio span issue?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

I wasn't going to mention it, but
since you say so
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!

Um, because I'm not?

wHY BE *ashamed of it?

Ashamed of what?-

not having an attention span of *more than 2 seconds.

Oh, so your incorrect assumption becomes my attentio span issue?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

I wasn't going to mention it, but
since you say so

I'd look into your incorrect assumption first.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE *ashamed of it?

* Sssshtard is sufferring from his lingering identity crisis.
He was a republican once and the guilt is still eating him.

Being smart has never made me feel guilty any more than you feel
guilty about not being smart.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Scottie, Stynchie, Bosemeier, and the rest of you epistemophobes -- step
up
and explain your idiotic selves.

George! I am honored! after all these years, you still include me? Are you
still my biggest fan?

OK, so, what is an epistemophobe?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bosey Birdhouses twittered:

Scottie, Stynchie, Bosemeier, and the rest of you epistemophobes -- step
up and explain your idiotic selves.

George! I am honored! after all these years, you still include me? Are you
still my biggest fan?

Come now, Bosey. I only included you because of your recent visit to buzz us
with your type of static. If not for that, I wouldn't have thought of you.

OK, so, what is an epistemophobe?

OK, duh, what is a search engine?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 7:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 7, 11:29*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE *ashamed of it?

* Sssshtard is sufferring from his lingering identity crisis.
He was a republican once and the guilt is still eating him.

Being smart has never made me feel guilty

*LoL. *Well that leaves only one option.

LoL. Oh, you mean the one you cut:

Being smart has never made me feel guilty any more than you feel
guilty about not being smart.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 7, 6:41*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE *ashamed of it?

* Sssshtard is sufferring from his lingering identity crisis.
He was a republican once and the guilt is still eating him.

Being smart has never made me feel guilty

*LoL. *Well that leaves only one option.

LoL. Oh, you mean the one you cut:

Being smart has never made me feel guilty

*LoL. *I see you're confused by the simple word, option.

Oh, I see it now. You do feel guilty for being stupid and now you
expect me to feel guilt for being smart.

You lose. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 1:35*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:32*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
[...]

Wrong again. *No nuts for you today blind squirrel.

There is no "option" in the statement, dum-dum. That's why your weak
attempt at humor has fallen flat...again. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 8:57*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 12:33*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
[...]

What happened to one I cut? *LoL.

LoL. It isn't an option, 2pid.

Anyway it was wrong so I cut it.

You can claim not to feel guilty but nobody would believe you. You
poop on yourself too frequently. Why else would anybody mutilate
themselves so?

Try again.

There's no need, 2pid. I nailed it.

You probably should lighten up on yourself. Regarding the imbecility I
mean. It's probably genetic or something horrible that your parents
did.

BTW, You really never should feel guilty for being smart.

I don't.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 9:37*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:34*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
[...]

* *You can't even remember what you said today.

I initially said you didn't feel guilty for being stupid. Now I see
that you actually do.

* *Does the VA cover Alzheimers or is time to fill out
a questionaire?

That doesn't constitute Alzheimer's, 2pid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random answers disassociated from the question.
Definitely a problem there.

IKYABWAI
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

Random answers disassociated from the question.
Definitely a problem there.

IKYABWAI

Now that's as big a reach as your claims of
plonking. LoL.

If you didn't believe I plonked two of your accounts, why the nym-shift?