Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Let's look on the bright side of 2pid

As the good book says we should always try to find the positive
attributes of people we do not at all respect. At least the good book
*should* say that if it doesn't. (2pid should be grateful that one of
the maxims of the good book, "Do unto others", isn't taken more
seriously. Can you imagine someone going into 2pid's beloved San Diego
Chargers group, where 2pid Monday morning quarterbacks football with
the same level of stupidity as he second-guesses military strategy
here, and make dozens of posts every day about how, for example, they
hate hate HATE badminton?) LoL.

Still LoL. Anyway, I wanted to start a list of 2pid's positive
attributes and accomplishments to get the ball rolling and to
hopefully make RAO participants appreciate exactly what 2pid has
accomplished in his life thus far:

2pid is the best at being an incompetent communicator.
2pid is one of, if not the, most selfish person ever seen.
2pid excels at posting massive amounts of inane off-topic posts.
2pid is one of the most irrelevant human beings in the western
hemisphere and possibly in the world.
2pid is so utterly lacking in self-awareness that he's certainly 5-6
Standard Deviations to the right in that category.
2pid does the best impersonation of a Scottish Terrier ever. (That
assumes it's an impersonation.)
2pid possesses more outrage and fosters more inner anger than most.
2pid manages to completely misunderstand simple information better
than nearly anybody.
2pid mangles logic so thoroughly that it's hard to imagine somebody
mangling it any better.

As we see, 2pid has a lot to boast about. It's even possible that I've
missed some of his myriad achievements and understated some of the
ones I've listed.

In honor of 2pid's vast CV of ineptitude I heartily offer him the
recognition he deserves.