Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Stynchie's dance card still has openings

Now that our faux-christian playmate, the bigot-'tard-zealot Stynchblob, has
come out as a republican, it's time RAO recognized his leadership skills.
Turns out Stynchie is the uber-nerd captain of a band of nerds who terrorize
tweaker parties while decked out in full Goth drag. Here's one of Styncho's
recruiting sites:

http://tinyurl.com/ltx48t

The Nerdmost Reverend StynchBlob preaches the virtues of heavy caffeine use
and frequent self-flagellation. His byword for the Nerdish lifestyle is
self-sufficiency, which meshes nicely with his impecuniousness. Why worry
about paying somebody else to do something you can do for yourself? That
rubric includes such mundane tasks as body waxing and hairstyling.

Let's all shout out to Horribiloon Q. Stynchblob, whose leadership may yet led
to the total destruction of fake christianity in western Tennessee.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Pudgie-wudgie Bored to Tears

The MidYut moped:

Now that [GeoSynch the Greatest] has come out as a republican, it's time RAO
recognized his leadership skills.

With Arny long gone, Scott on hiatus, Boonie on the lam (from the repo man, IRS
agents, divorce lawyers, child services lackeys and audio equipment
manufacturers looking to get their review samples back) and Jilly in the brig
peeling potatoes, what's a poor Pudge to do? Mighty thin gruel as of late for
the famished porcine gimpster to chow down on.

FWIW, moron, a republican in general no longer, only those like Ron Paul, who
talk and practice limited government, individual freedom and liberty.

http://tinyurl.com/ltx48t

You must be joking. I never click on a tinyurl link, only ones I'll click
clearly show where the link goes to.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 4, 4:27*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

George, I think Sugar likes you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 5, 11:48�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

He's the little boy who punches other little boys when he likes them.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Larry" lammed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:

"Moe" minced:

Why worry about paying somebody else to do something you can do for
yourself?

So, instead of hiring a hitman, you'll off yourself instead and save a few
shekels?

George, I think Sugar likes you.

What'd they throw you in the brig for, Jilly? Showing up for inspection in drag?

He's the little boy who punches other little boys when he likes them.

Have you mapped out your escape route over the Mexican border yet? You should
have enough pesos to tide you over for awhile having hocked off every equipment
review sample you got your greasy little mitts on.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 1:48*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
"Larry" lammed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:
"Moe" minced:
Why worry about paying somebody else to do something you can do for
yourself?

So, instead of hiring a hitman, you'll off yourself instead and save a few
shekels?

George, I think Sugar likes you.

What'd they throw you in the brig for, Jilly? Showing up for inspection in drag?

I've never been in the brig.

Now quit fantasizing about me, Sugar.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 7, 2:27�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 7, 1:48�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

"Larry" lammed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:
"Moe" minced:
Why worry about paying somebody else to do something you can do for
yourself?

So, instead of hiring a hitman, you'll off yourself instead and save a few
shekels?

George, I think Sugar likes you.

What'd they throw you in the brig for, Jilly? Showing up for inspection in drag?

I've never been in the brig.

Now quit fantasizing about me, Sugar.

CISG has never been in jail. That's because he never takes chances in
his life. He does what he's told, even if it means getting up in the
middle of the night to correct his mistakes at work.

For CISG, living on the edge means going on the Internet and making up
lies about perfect strangers. Oooh, he's such a bad boy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Sep 7, 1:48 am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

"Larry" lammed:

"Shhhhemp!" peeled:
"Moe" minced:
Why worry about paying somebody else to do something you can do for
yourself?

So, instead of hiring a hitman, you'll off yourself instead and save a few
shekels?

George, I think Sugar likes you.

What'd they throw you in the brig for, Jilly? Showing up for inspection in drag?

I've never been in the brig.

Now quit fantasizing about me, Sugar.

CISG has never been in jail. That's because he never takes chances in
his life. He does what he's told, even if it means getting up in the
middle of the night to correct his mistakes at work.

For CISG, living on the edge means going on the Internet and making up
lies about perfect strangers. Oooh, he's such a bad boy.

His sexual fantasies about me are creepy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

CISG has never been in jail. That's because he never takes chances in
his life. He does what he's told, even if it means getting up in the
middle of the night to correct his mistakes at work.

For CISG, living on the edge means going on the Internet and making up
lies about perfect strangers. Oooh, he's such a bad boy.

His sexual fantasies about me are creepy.

You need to spank him with authority.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

He keeps wanting me to go to Mexico. I think it's because he was
raised in a bordello by his grandmother, the madam, and he wants to
introduce me to his "business contacts." After his deal with the
Christians fell through, he must have decided to turn to his old ways.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 2:54�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

CISG has never been in jail. That's because he never takes chances in
his life. He does what he's told, even if it means getting up in the
middle of the night to correct his mistakes at work.

For CISG, living on the edge means going on the Internet and making up
lies about perfect strangers. Oooh, he's such a bad boy.

His sexual fantasies about me are creepy.

You need to spank him with authority.

What do you think we've been doing for the last six months? Like
Ferstler, he seems to enjoy it too much.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

His sexual fantasies about me are creepy.

You need to spank him with authority.

What do you think we've been doing for the last six months? Like
Ferstler, he seems to enjoy it too much.

He IS enjoying it. Like Terrierdork and the Krooborg before him, all he wants
is attention. Therefore your attempts at spanking aren't hitting home.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 5:16�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

His sexual fantasies about me are creepy.

You need to spank him with authority.

What do you think we've been doing for the last six months? Like
Ferstler, he seems to enjoy it too much.

He IS enjoying it. Like Terrierdork and the Krooborg before him, all he wants
is attention. Therefore your attempts at spanking aren't hitting home.

Speaking of home, I'm fairly confident that a lack of satisfactory
relations with a significant other may be a common thread here.