Brad Bishop

Default Kenwood - daisy chaining

I purchased a Kenwood KDC-X859 yesterday. I got the Sirius satellite tuner
with it. The satellite tuner has a pass-thru to a CD changer. Can *any*
other device be plugged into this port? Do other external devices allow you
to daisy chain as many as you want?

It seems to me that it *ought* to work like this but I'm guessing it
doesn't.

What'd I'd like to know is if I plug a CD changer into the sat-tuner, will I
then be able to simply cycle through the sources (SRC button) to get to what
I want?

Can I then plug in their weather radio external module or the hard-drive (I
forget it's name) module and still cycle through the sources using the SRC
button?

Thanks,

Brad

str8bucs

Where did you get the deck? I have been tring to find one

"Brad Bishop" wrote in message ...
I purchased a Kenwood KDC-X859 yesterday. I got the Sirius satellite tuner
with it. The satellite tuner has a pass-thru to a CD changer. Can *any*
other device be plugged into this port? Do other external devices allow you
to daisy chain as many as you want?

It seems to me that it *ought* to work like this but I'm guessing it
doesn't.

What'd I'd like to know is if I plug a CD changer into the sat-tuner, will I
then be able to simply cycle through the sources (SRC button) to get to what
I want?

Can I then plug in their weather radio external module or the hard-drive (I
forget it's name) module and still cycle through the sources using the SRC
button?

Thanks,

Brad

Help! Kenwood KR-V7080 awful bass-why? Michael Volow General 3 October 3rd 04 12:17 AM
Kenwood KRV7080 awful bass-why? Michael Volow General 0 March 16th 04 01:51 AM
Kenwood NV600 "no disk" Buzzin General 0 March 1st 04 05:48 PM
Kenwood KVT-910DVD vs. Kenwood KVT-911DVD navigation concord Car Audio 1 July 3rd 03 03:05 PM
Kenwood KDC-MP922 dims when applying brake or shifting into reverse Rick Felter Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 08:17 AM