Ted Greenberg

Default API 2448 Console For Sale

I'm selling the Rick James API board(From the Record Plant Sausilito).
I'ts in great shape at studio 7 Cello studios 6000 sunset blvd. Hollywood Ca. 90028
The console has Neve Flying faders on the 32 inputs, the 8 buss faders,
and the Master fader. The board was recapped 5 years ago
and the Flying faders are 4 years old. 20 x 550a 2 x 550b
8 x 560b 6 x 553 EQ's 2 x 525c Compressors. The input modules are 528, 2 Cue sends
4 aux sends, 4 aux returns, 24 monitor fader returns, ocillator, remote patchbay,
solo in place, phantom power,and extra spare parts. Many Hits have gone through this console
$125,000 or best offer

Dave Pearson Dave Pearson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Greenberg View Post
I'm selling the Rick James API board(From the Record Plant Sausilito).
I'ts in great shape at studio 7 Cello studios 6000 sunset blvd. Hollywood Ca. 90028
The console has Neve Flying faders on the 32 inputs, the 8 buss faders,
and the Master fader. The board was recapped 5 years ago
and the Flying faders are 4 years old. 20 x 550a 2 x 550b
8 x 560b 6 x 553 EQ's 2 x 525c Compressors. The input modules are 528, 2 Cue sends
4 aux sends, 4 aux returns, 24 monitor fader returns, ocillator, remote patchbay,
solo in place, phantom power,and extra spare parts. Many Hits have gone through this console
$125,000 or best offer

Hi There,

We are in search for an API console! This seems like a perfect fit! Please let me know if you have any pictures and other information available. We are located in the Silverlake area and would love to stop by and check it out at ASAP.

Thanks!
Dave Pearson