Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Denon_For_Less

Default Denon Products far below retail

Interested in a home theater receiver or home theater in a box?

Check out the complete line of Denon at www.usa.denon.com

I have nearly the complete Denon line available far below the retail sale
price.

All items are sold with warranty and are NOT the often found refurbished
ones you will see on eBay and in the newsgroups. Find the same item for
sale, and I can probrably beat their price (again, same, NOT the
refurbished, outof box, open, demo models, used, etc. ones on ebay).

Email me directly with your requests for additional information on the Denon
line. Also available, the complete Sonance line to compliment any reciever
you like. Sonance makes an AWSOME in wall / ceiling speaker and smart home
technology items. Soon to be available are screens and projectors, just
working on the specifics with the company.

V/R

Brian

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default Denon Products far below retail RIPOFF ALERT!

In article VqXxf.114247$oG.17784@dukeread02, "Denon_For_Less"
wrote:

I have nearly the complete Denon line available far below the retail sale
price.

Denon DOES NOT warranty grey-market products.

Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default Complain to Baskin Robbins

"Xantech MRC 88" wrote in message
If anyone is interested, they can contact me directly,
.

Items are from an AUTHORIZED DENON DEALER

I am not some fly by night operation looking to push stuff off the back of
a truck. Any item that is desired will have a complete bill of sale, and
I will post the item on eBay for both buyer and seller protection if so
desired. I am looking not only to make a few happy customers with the
products available, but also assist people in designing a home theater
that they will be happy with.

I understand how some would think that because there is a savings, that
the items would be from an illegitimate source. I thank you for reading
this, and look forward to helping you design a home theater in the near
future, at a savings off of retail and with legitimate, NOT STOLEN
merchandise.

Brian

Brian, you are not informed as to who "OFFICIAL RAM..." actually is.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites
http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default Denon Products far below retail RIPOFF ALERT! CONFIRMED BYDENON AS SCAM!

wrote:

I have nearly the complete Denon line available far below the retail sale
price.

Denon DOES NOT warranty grey-market products.

DENON CONFIRMS THIS AD IS NOT A LEGITIMATE DEALER!
http://usa.denon.com/AboutUs.asp

Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Capt. Rob

DENON CONFIRMS THIS AD IS NOT A LEGITIMATE DEALER!
http://usa.denon.com/AboutUs.asp

I contacted Denon and they ARE a REAL DEALER. What exactly is the
matter with you? Are you bored, crazy, lonely, frustrated? Of all the
groups to troll, you pick on one on AUDIO stuff for sale?
Good lord.

Robert B
NY

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace

wrote:

I have nearly the complete Denon line available far below the retail sale
price.

Denon DOES NOT warranty grey-market products.

DENON CONFIRMS THIS AD IS NOT A LEGITIMATE DEALER!
http://usa.denon.com/AboutUs.asp

Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Robert Morein, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

Morein is the owner of websites http://www.studentsandthelaw.com, which have
used fraudulent advertising in attempts to attract investors. Both have been
unsuccessful. Morein is known to associate with sexual predators and
pedophiles including Brian L. McCarty. http://tinyurl.com/dua95
Morein is known to associate with sexual predators and
pedophiles including Brian L. McCarty. http://tinyurl.com/dua95

Morein is an Israeli expatriate, originally from the Trenton area, where he
went to college for 12 years without any degree ever being conferred. He
then tried suing Drexel University for fraud, but the court rejected
Morein's arguments. As everyone with a lick of sense does. Morein is known
to associate with sexual predators and pedophiles including Brian L.
McCarty. http://tinyurl.com/dua95

Morien is currently living in his daddy's house in Dresher Pennsylvania,
where he manages to stalk a wide variety of people while swilling beer and
ogling the neighbors. He has no job. He never has. He never will.
His daddy's house is located at
1570 Arran Way
Drescher, PA

Morien lives at 1570 Arran Way, Dresher Pennsylvania,
a bit west of metropolitan Philadelphia.
Morein is known to associate with sexual predators and
pedophiles including Brian L. McCarty. http://tinyurl.com/dua95

Robert Morein can be contacted at

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Home_Theater_Equipment_Sale

HAHA,

you and about 20 other LEGIT people emailed me telling me about this idiot.
After doing a Google on him, I came up with lots more information.

I thank you for your support, and look forward to being able to deliver high
quality items, when available, at discounted prices.

I will be posting some Sonance speakers on ebay tonight, so if anyone is
indterested in Home Thater speakers, in wall, keep an eye out for my
auctions@ fielder1975 on ebay

Brian
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.home-theater,alt.home-theater.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION"
uzzardnews.com...
wrote:

I have nearly the complete Denon line available far below the retail sale
price.

Denon DOES NOT warranty grey-market products.

DENON CONFIRMS THIS AD IS NOT A LEGITIMATE DEALER!
http://usa.denon.com/AboutUs.asp

Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Robert Morein, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

This is classic "disinformation."
Brian, what you don't seem to understand is that you cannot discredit
someone using a sockpuppet alias. People listen to me because I use my real
name.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Need opinion on Denon PMA 2000 IVR soumya Audio Opinions 0 May 24th 05 06:15 PM
Comments about CES Show "fixes" watch king High End Audio 8 August 1st 04 06:55 PM
Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD Player Peter Audio Opinions 0 April 16th 04 05:28 AM