George M. Middius

Default Gregipus, answer the question.

Gregipus Omnisciencius, RAO's self-appointed exponent of Being Always
Right About Everything, has been laying waste to the mental midgets
who hound him on rec.arts.movies.current-films. As per his established
pattern for having, uh, "discussions", he has succeeded in ****ing off
nearly the entire group. Most of the other participants just ignore
him, whether he makes a topical comment or (much more common) a
personal insult. Gregipus, like his role model the Krooborg, cannot
shake his obsession with dick-measuring contests. Although, in light
of his recent revelations on RAO, we now know he'd much prefer a
dick-sucking contest.

In the process of "winning" his "debates" on the film group, Gregipus
has resorted to his customary bag of tricks. The snide comments about
family lineage come fast and thick, as do racist and sexual innuendo.
I'm sure everybody will be pleased to learn, as well, that Gregipus
often makes unsupported statements of "fact" and claims of "victory".
Just like he does on RAO.

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Omnisciencius,

I can't answer the question, George--I don't know what taunting you're
talking about. Sackman doesn't either. Can you provide a Google reference?

George M. Middius

Gregipus Obtusicus whined:

Gregipus Omnisciencius,

I can't answer the question, George

At least you're honest for once.

You should just make up a signature with that one line and use it for
the 80% of your posts that you now currently reply to with inane
crapola. For instance, I just saw two of your idiotic posts about
"butt buddies" (which we now know to be a projection of your repressed
sexuality) and "bull****". I suggest you don't bother even making up
that minimal amount of distraction, and instead reply with no text,
just the signature "I can't answer the question."

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Gregipus Obtusicus whined:

Gregipus Omnisciencius,

I can't answer the question, George

At least you're honest for once.

That makes one of us, liar. Where are the taunts?