VST World

Default VSTi Sound Libraries

More info on

http://studiosounds.dd.vg

Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!
Papanate

VST World wrote:

More info on
Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
scuttle his booty....Argghhh....

PapaNate

lance lightning

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:31:14 GMT, Papanate
wrote:

VST World wrote:

More info on
Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
scuttle his booty....Argghhh....

PapaNate

Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
bubbles.......LL

lance lightning

Jeez...I just read it again!!...$850 for an hd full of pirate
software..who the hell are they kidding?....that's one hell of an
expensive hard drive!!...LL

On 18 Apr 2005 08:05:22 -0700, (VST World) wrote:

More info on

http://studiosounds.dd.vg

Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Papanate

lance lightning wrote:

Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
bubbles.......LL

Arrggghhh ye be speakin's the truth....

PapaNate

shuffle

Papanate wrote:
VST World wrote:

More info on
Now includes the new release Quantum Leap RA!!!

Argh...Avast ye...this here Freebooter be trying to hornswaggle us.
Aye..the scurvy Picaroon be ridin the high seas and s'pectin us audio
princes to be payin him Doubloons in tribute fer property he done
stole...what say ye all that we keelhaul him to the yardarm and then
scuttle his booty....Argghhh....

PapaNate

Uh, yeah that and he is pirating software and charging for it. :-)
Hal

"Papanate" wrote in message

lance lightning wrote:

Arrrrr...oi rekon e shud slice orf his nolloks with yonder cutlass and
after e do walk the plank holdin em nolloks aloft till e sink and blow
bubbles.......LL

Arrggghhh ye be speakin's the truth....

PapaNate

Looks like "nyet" is the right reply to these pirates...

Hal Lowe
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/tinc?...name=web_email
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/music.html (free original MP3 background
audios)