Ivan Bertolla -Mastermind Productions

Default Questions About Productions Music

Hi folks

I am interested to see how many people here are in involved in
production music ? Whether it is creating it , editing it etc.

1/What are the most popular edit points that TV people want from music
production music
15 seconds , 30 seconds , 60 seconds

2/Are tags essential for producers when using music to film and TV? tags

being held chords in between a piece so it can be faded out

3/If anyone works in this area I would value feedback

Please reply direct I dont get a good news feed

--
Regards

Ivan