Sound Emporium

Default FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

Excellent transaction! First-class dealer. Would buy from Sound
Emporium again.
Positive by Tiffany (9) on 03-04-05

Fast Shipping.. Great Price..Smooth Transaction..and a nice
conversation to boot
Positive by Shload (87) on 03-03-05

Another GREAT transaction!!! A pleasure to deal with, HIGHEST
RECOMENDATION!!!
Positive by Martinsmithson (15) on 03-01-05

Review our entire Audiogon Feedback Profile, click here . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...s4usd&1&1&1&1&

Got questions, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

Fabulous pre/post sales support! Best prices&fast shipping. Highly
recommended!!
Positive by Digicom_t1 (3) on 03-13-05

Excellent transaction! First-class dealer. Would buy from Sound
Emporium again.
Positive by Tiffany (9) on 03-04-05

Fast Shipping.. Great Price..Smooth Transaction..and a nice
conversation to boot
Positive by Shload (87) on 03-03-05

Questions? Click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

Could not have asked for a better guy to deal with! A+++++++++++
Positive by Pnardi (64) on 03-16-05

Fabulous pre/post sales support! Best prices&fast shipping. Highly
recommended!!
Positive by Digicom_t1 (3) on 03-13-05

Excellent transaction! First-class dealer. Would buy from Sound
Emporium again.
Positive by Tiffany (15) on 03-04-05

Questions? Click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

Very fast shipping and full service all the way! Sound Emporium folks
are pros!
Positive by Geraldedison (18) on 03-20-05

One of the BEST out there +++++
Positive by Creege (9) on 03-17-05

Could not have asked for a better guy to deal with! A+++++++++++
Positive by Pnardi (64) on 03-16-05

Questions? Click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

Great customer service and after sale follow-up.
Thanks! A+
Positive by Sound_bites (21) on 03-24-05

Very fast shipping and full service all the way!
Sound Emporium folks are pros!
Positive by Geraldedison (18) on 03-20-05

One of the BEST out there +++++
Positive by Creege (9) on 03-17-05

Questions? Click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

FS: CREEK 5350SE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - NEW & FREE SHIPPING

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1114937328

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes . . .

I am very please with my purchase- Thank You!
Positive by B_ale (66) on 03-27-05

Excellent transaction with great communication and cust service.
Thank you.
Positive by Kehut (534) on 03-26-05

Great customer service and after sale follow-up.
Thanks! A+
Positive by Sound_bites (21) on 03-24-05

Questions? Click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/emai...b&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking. )

The Sound Emporium

Sound Emporium

[...]

FS : Creek 5350se integrated amp - we will beat your best price / free shipping / free interconnects RB Marketplace 2 October 25th 03 06:44 PM
FS : Creek OBH-21se headphone amp - we will beat your best price / free shipping / free interconnects RB Marketplace 0 October 19th 03 06:33 AM
Creek 5350se amplifier RB General 0 October 4th 03 03:35 PM
CREEK OBH-21se Headphone Amplifier RB General 1 September 24th 03 02:11 PM
FS : New Creek 5350SE Integrated Amplifier - authorized dealer RB General 0 July 10th 03 11:12 PM