pharcyde

Default Smash 15' in Honda?

Is it possible to get 15 inch subs into a 96 Accord?

This is the box info...

Dimensions:
Length: 36 1/4"
Heigth: 16"
Depth: 11 1/4"

Internal Air Space: 1.45 cubic feet

the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 945&rd=1

the length of my trunk is 37 inch.. but the seat folds down.
depth is 22

heres the subs i want...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=18 804&rd=1

--
pharcyde

Sanitarium

sorry I dont have first hand experience with that sub/box.

Download TS params for those subs and model them in winISD to get a
ballpark feel for their performance.

Garrett

pharcyde wrote:

Is it possible to get 15 inch subs into a 96 Accord?

This is the box info...

Dimensions:
Length: 36 1/4"
Heigth: 16"
Depth: 11 1/4"

Internal Air Space: 1.45 cubic feet

the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 945&rd=1

the length of my trunk is 37 inch.. but the seat folds down.
depth is 22

heres the subs i want...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=18 804&rd=1

--
pharcyde

Brandon Buckner

You can get 15" subs in there, but that box might be a bitch to fit into
the trunk through the lid or from the front. Best bet would be to build
the box yourself or have a shop build one for you that will easily fit
and still have enough volume.

Brandonb

HONDA Audio OEM? Frank Bayuk Car Audio 2 September 9th 03 03:09 PM
clarion c-bus changer on honda factory radio Paul Vina Car Audio 0 September 3rd 03 01:13 AM
Install in 2003 Honda CR-V Michael Lanchester Car Audio 2 July 29th 03 04:33 AM
Honda Accord 89 Stereo Installation M R F Jewel Car Audio 1 July 23rd 03 07:32 PM
FS: Alpine KTE-270D 2 din install kit / Honda / Acura Ethan Car Audio 0 July 8th 03 07:48 AM