Posted to rec.audio.tubes
David Urquhart David Urquhart is offline

Default Gamma Rhythm amp valves

Does anyone know the valves on the above amp, that is apart from the
two 211's
Thanks
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On May 6, 5:39*pm, David Urquhart wrote:
Does anyone know the valves on the above amp, that is apart from the
two 211's
Thanks

Looks like 12AX7 and 12AU7 from the images from Google. These amps are
mentioned at a couple of forums which come up after googling 'gamma
rythym amps' but from what I see on the forums, nobody seemed to know
anything which is typical of most forums. Somebody warned about the
amps being dangerous, someone else alleged they had something to do
with CR Audio developments who I know make real garbage, because I
have had to rewire one to stop it smoking and to begin to make music.
I also googled ' gamma rythym amp "schematic" ' and no schematic
appeared.

So talk to ppl in forums who might own one of the amps; afaik nobody
here has ever mentioned them since 2000, and I've been here regularly
all that time.

Patirick Turner

Using a sequencer to 'feed' a rhythm machine... RMZ Pro Audio 2 October 24th 08 04:57 AM
Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm Mike Pro Audio 2 February 17th 08 04:45 PM
'clarity' rhythm sound DeeAa Pro Audio 8 February 18th 06 12:00 AM
FA: BOSS DR.Rhythm-TOO CHEAP! [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 20th 04 02:14 AM
rhythm guitar doubling Nat Pro Audio 22 August 18th 04 03:45 AM