Harry Lavo

Default Scott's coverage of the AES show

Scott Dorsey did his usual fine job of covering the AES show this October.
His article can be read at:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue9/aes2003.htm

I was at the show, and concur with his overall conclusion, which was that
this was the year for DSD and surround sound. I also agree with his
appraisal of the Neumann demonstration, which for me was the sound highlight
at the show.

A good read.

Harry. Lavo
"it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing" - Duke Ellington