Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] tanais@vixen.demon.co.uk is offline

Default FS: Orbe/Gyro Armboard for Hadcock

Works with all standard length Hadcock Unipivot tonearms from all
ages/eras as the geometry hasn't changed. Basically a machined silver
billet of ally with required 3 x bolts and 3 x spacers for either
Gyrodeck or Orbe.

I have sold my Hadcock recently and am back in the world of normal
single arm turntablism (yeah yeah I thought two arms on a TT looked
cool until I had to use the frigging thing) so obviously this is
surplus to requirements now I'm back to one. Happy to swap for some
avant/noise/experimental CDs or Paypal. £20 incs free P&P. (Postage to
USA/Euro £8.90).

Makes a great paperweight and can also be used to kill ducks with if
you have good aim -- alas we're all ducked out here (although we may
try and kill a few geese with it next if we cannot shift this on.)

Porno at http://i11.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/98/36/7e_1.JPG